- CHAPTER 36 -

"Go on Tommy... " She repeats when Tom doesn't say a word. She opens her eyes to look at him and found him folding the last letter back and shoving it back in the envelope. "I didn't get in, did I?" Her face falls. "This is bullshit, I've seen your application it's amazing. How could they not accept you though?" Tom sighs frustratedly. "It's fine, look at the bright side, I don't leave."  She smiles poorly. "How can you be so upbeat after this?"  Tom passes her the envelope. "No idea." She smiles at him. She shoves the envelope in her back pocket and fetches her phone out that vibrated in her pocket. "Zee's calling me." She looks at Tom confused. "Answer it. Don't keep her waiting." Tom bites in on his chicken salad.  

"Hey Zee." She wishes her. "Hey, Is Tom with you?" She asks.  "Yes." Y/n answered. " Put it on speaker. " She days urgently. "She wants to speak to both of us. " Y/n says hitting the speaker. "So Sarah called me yesterday and Sony is doing it." She sounds excited. "Doing what? " Y/n questions, looking up at Tom. He smiles looking at her. "We are getting a solo movie. " He cranks up his hand for a high five. "We are what? " Y/n almost yells gathering the attention of everybody around. "Y/n" Both Tom and Zendaya from the phone shout out.  "I'm sorry this is great. I'm so excited. Now we have an actually reason to stay upbeat." Y/n does a little happy dance in the chair.  "No one can know about this. " Zendaya warns. "Ok boss. " Y/n smiles disconnecting the call.

"Let's go back now. I still have a few too many scenes. " Y/n says happily squeezing Tom's hand. "Why are you so hardworking?" He says paying the bill. "My elder brother inspired me alot. " She teases him. He walks back with her to the location.

A few days later Finn pulls up in front of her house in his car. He walks up to the door, knocking gently, he waits. Y/n comes down in a blue dress nervously smilling at him. "Hey Finn!! " She opens the door to him. "Hey!! You look really nice. Ready to go?" He asks pointing at his car. "Yes, just give me a minute. I'll be right back. " She says offering him to come inside.

She rushes upstairs to her room and takes deep breath. "You can do this. There's nothing to be scared of. It's just water.. Very large body.. Of it. Just water. " She looks at the mirror. She rummages through the drawers for her Anxiolytic . "Tommy... Tommy... " She shouts when she couldn't find them. "Yes?" He peaks in. "My Anxiolytic's. I can't find them. I had them a few months ago.. But I - I can't find them." She suppresses her tears.

"Why- do you need your Anxiolytic's now?" He asks completely entering her room. "I'm going to the beach." She says scared. "Your not going to the beach. The last time we went was the last time you were ever gonna see a beach. So no. Do you not remember what happened? Or do I have to say it out loud again." Tom places bis hands on his hips.

"I'm grown now. I can go and act normal. Finn's waiting for me downstairs so if you could help me find my meds. It would be really great. " She say frankly. "Oh are you grown!! Fine. If it's that way. I don't think you need those Anxiolytic's." Tom says sarcastically. "You know what.  I don't. I'm leaving tell mom not to wait for dinner. " She gets to her feet and runs downstairs. "Let's go." She smiles at Finn and opens the door for the two to leave.

Y/nholland03_ ☑

Liked by Oliviarodgrigo, conangray, asherangel, daisygram and 356,55,345 others

Y/nholland03_ : kinda windy innit? 😁
📸 finnwolfhart

Comments

Daisygram pretty lady!!!

Oliviarodgrigo  mine mine ❤

User name  she's so beautiful it hurts.

Ameliaparkerholland that's my baby 🥺

and 5,900 others.