Chap 39:Keith

Mulai dari awal

"Why the hell not?" He answered grabbing the end of his shirt pulling it over is head as I swiftly turned around my cheeks rosy pink.

"Sugar!" I shrieked tapping my foot.

His throaty laugh echoed around as he ran past me jumping in the lake.

His head popped up on the surface as I wiped my the water off my face.

"You made me wet sugar!" I grumbled as he pushed his jet black hair back his fingers going through them making him look hot.

If anyone of you read cruel prince then hell yeah he reminded me of prince cardan just this one was more of a sweetheart.

"You'll get wet anyways come on now" He shouted floating backwards.

I shot him a glare going behind a tree taking of my crop top. Thank the lord I was wearing sports bra.

Tying my hair up I walked towards sugar as he swam without a care.

I jumped going inside, the water was warm strangely.

I came up the surface to see sugar wiping his eyes.

Take that.

He opened his vibrant eyes giving me a look full of mischief as he went in the water.

I looked around trying to find him as he disappeared from my vision.

"Sugar come out its not funny" I shouted as hands grabbed me from my toes, my eyes widened as I went under water coming face to face with sugar.

He pulled me to him as I tried to punch him in the water. Tried.

He grabbed my hips pushing both of us up as I took in breathes of air.

"Why did you do that?" I grumbled as he wrapped my feet around his waist my hands naturally going around his neck.

He swam backwards with me as I shot him a fake glare.

"Just because" He replied rubbing his nose with mine.

"Wow, I completely understand your reason. Thank you for the great explanation" I sassed pushing him back.

He chuckled grasping me tightly not letting me escape.

"I detect some sarcasm" He teased as I shot him a wide smile.

"You're so clever" I exclaimed.

He watched me turning serious as I stopped doing whatever I was gonna do.

"What?" I asked scratching my wrists.

My eyes turned wide as he gave me a sweet kiss pulling back before I could respond.

I put my head in his neck as he rubbed my back.

"You're so cute" He whispered kissing my scarlet cheeks.

His eyes stopped at my upper arm where I got burned by Ryder.

Shit.

The water made all the band aids go off.

Oh my god.

What am I supposed to do now?

His eyes remained glued to my hand.

His face changing emotions from concern to anger as his eyes snapped up to my nervous ones.

"What happened here?" He asked no demanded his voice so calm it made me scared.

I looked away biting my lips as the night flashed in my mind.

"Cupcake I. Asked. You. Something?" He spat turning my face to his, his eyes swirling darkly as I shrank away.