🦅 LXXXIII: Prelude

Start from the beginning

"Which reminds me..."

"Have you asked for an advice already, Goshiki?" Yamagata asked and the former setter answered for the brooding highschooler.

"He already did. Though he look like he has other plans right now."

And when they looked at the current Shiratorizawa ace, they somehow knew exactly what he was thinking as they follow his line of sight.

Yup, though it's a rare chance to talk to a professional athlete, it's even rarer to talk to an international athlete.

They knew they were spot on when a certain bowl cut had been staring at you intensely for a while now. 

Though... why is he not doing anything at all?

"Are you sure you won't be asking for any advice?" Shirabu Kenjirou asks the current Shiratorizawa ace.

"B-But... it's my rival's trainer." Goshiki says, puffing his chest out and the former players could only look at him and back to Shirabu.

Why does this situation look pretty familiar?

"Hmmm." The former setter looks at him, his stares containing the same message from a few years back.

'You still have that unnecessary pride?'

"Hmmmmm." The former setter continues to glare at his junior, the message being written on the way he was staring.

'I thought you already changed, you bowl-cut brat.'

"C-Clara-san!" You suddenly hear Goshiki Tsutomu shout nervously as he runs towards you and you could only blink.

You bid the teams goodbye as you see them off. Hitoka-chan wasn't letting you go for some reason and you had to thank the Karasuno captain for being able to convince her.

You sigh as you walk back, feeling a little bit nostalgic as you gaze at the incoming dusk and the view of the court.