🌊 40 🌊

Taehyung's POV

"JISOO!"

"EOMMA! APPA!" Jisoo let go of my arm she was holding and quickly ran towards her parents who've been waiting for us at the airport. Which parent? All four of them. Dara imo and her husband and Jiyong samcheon and his wife. Chanyeol hyung was also there but Nayeon wasn't.

Jisoo, Jiyong samcheon, and Sandara imo hugged each other tightly like one small happy family. Confused looks were written on everyone's faces except mine and Jin hyung who knows the truth about her family. But before any of them could ask, our parents embraced all of us tightly as our mothers cried happily.

"Taehyung-ah.." eomma sobbed. "We're so glad you're okay."

"Me too, eomma." I hugged both of them in return as everyone had their own family time.

We broke our hugs after a few moments and looked at each other happily with tears in some of our eyes.

"You kids... we- we thought we'd lost you forever." Rosé's mom cried.

"It's been one hell of a ride." Jennie sighed and chuckled, "but we're okay."

"We're never letting you fly alone ever again." Jin's father said, "we're so sorry."

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. It was–"

"The plane's fault!" Jisoo interrupted, making all our eyes fall on her.

"The plane?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion, "i thought Hyunwoo samcheon crashed the plane on purpose.."

"Hyunwoo samcheon? I thought Nayeon and Sehun blackmailed him to do so." Jimin also tilted his head.

"F*ck your dumb heads." Jisoo slapped her forehead and mumbled, just loud enough for only i could hear.

"Nayeon?" Sandara imo asked in confussion. "What do you mean?!"

Jisoo finally sighed and spoke, "Nayeon hates me, eomma.. she and her boyfriend blackmailed your trusted pilot to land the plane in the water so we'd sink. But we overheard it and jumped off before the plane could explode. That's why we were stranded for days."

Her mother couldn't believe what she heard as she closed her mouth in shock.

"Why don't you teach your child attitude, Sandara-ssi?! She almost got all our children killed!" Jiyong samcheon angrily shouted at his ex-wife.

"I- i didn't know she hated Jisoo! All i knew was that they don't often talk to each other because they had different friends!"

"But now you know! Teach her a lesson before i do it myself!"

"Appa! It's fine, just leave her alone." Jisoo stopped her biological parents from fighting.

"She almost killed you, Jisoo!"

"The only reason she hates me is also because of you! Both of you were wrong when you had affairs! If you knew you can't keep both families then don't! Why did you even get married and had me and Bobby in the first place if you're just gonna leave anyway?! Nayeon was not wrong! She had all the rights to hate me and i have all the rights to hate her. But we both knew that it's not each other we hate, it's your past relationship! But we knew we couldn't hate you. So who's the one to blame now?!"

I pulled her closer and carressed her shoulder to calm her down.

"If you want us to stop,, then you should stop this first yourselves. Nayeon nor i should learn a lesson. You do." She lastly said before hiding her face in my chest.