🌊 34 🌊

Taehyung's POV

"Let me come with you! Pleasee!!" Jisoo begged as she kept on clinging to me.

"Yah! We told you you two should just stay here!" Jin hyung argued.

"But we wanna help!" Lisa joined in.

"Yeah! It's not going to be dangerous!"

"I know it's not, Jisoo. But you two need some rest." I softly told Jisoo with a smile, carressing her hair in the process.

"So do you."

"Jisoo-ya, just stay here, okay? The helicopter won't fit all six of us anyway."

"But–"

"Please? Jennie and Suga have found Rosé and Jimin and now they're on their way here. Jennie and Rosé will also be staying here while the rest of us boys will go and find Namjoon, Jhope, and Jungkook. Arra?"

"No i–"

"How 'bout i let you girls enjoy the day going around? You can go anywhere you'd like. I'll tell the CEO of my parent's company branch to let you shop for free. Just stay here, okay?"

"Yeah, Jisoo. Just stay here! Imagine all the things we can buy!" Lisa grinned.

"I was talking to Jisoo, bangs. Not to you."

"Pft, whatever Kim." She rolled her eyes.

"So?" I looked at Jisoo once again.

"Alright.. but at what time will you be back?"

"As soon as we find Namjoon hyung and Jhope hyung."

"That'll be quite long, wouldn't it?"

"If we haven't find them 'til 10p.m. we'll come back and continue tomorrow." Jin hyung offered.

"Make that 9p.m." She nagged.

"Deal."

"Okay, come on, Tae. Yoongi should be here any moment." I nodded at Jin hyung's statement. After giving Jisoo a short hug and kiss, i left her in her room with Lisa and went up to the rooftop along with Jin hyung.

As soon as we arrived there, a helicopter with a familiar logo on it landed.

"TAEHYUNGGG!!!!!" Jennie hopped off the helicopter, followed by Yoongi hyung, Rosé, then Jimin. Jennie ran towards me and pushed me over with a big hug, which i returned gladly, "i'm so glad you guys are all okay." I smiled at them.

"Same here!"

"Congrats on your new relationship, by the way, Taehyung." Jimin smirked before bro-hugging me.

"Right! Where's Jisoo?" Rosé looked around.

"Downstairs in her room with Lisa. They wanted to come but we told them to rest. You two should go accompany them. Taehyung said you can go enjoy the rest of the day in Sydney for free." Jin retorted.

"Alright!" The two girls enthusiastically exclaimed, "what room are they in?"

"301."

They nodded before turning back to their boyfriends and bidding them farewell before leaving to meet Jisoo and Lisa.

"Let's go?" Yoongi looked at us and we nodded.

"Good luck boys! Sorry i can't come. I got work to do." Seojoon samcheon frowned.

"It's completely fine, samcheon, you've helped a lot." I smiled.

"I've sent bodyguards and one extra helicopter and ship to help you. I've talked to Chumchu Company and they agreed to do the same. I'll be calling your parents soon."