🌊 32 🌊

No one's POV

The sound of Taehyung's ringtone made everyone pause their eating activity. Looking at who the caller was, Taehyung sighed and gave his phone to the girl beside him, which she accepted.

"Hello?"

"JISOO!!!!!!!!!!"

"What?!"

"YOU AND TAEHYUNG ARE DATING. DATING. GIRLFRIEND BOYFRIEND DATING. ENEMIES TO LOVERS. AAAAAAAA!!!!!!" She screamed loudly, causing some staffs to look at them.

"Well–"

"Let me talk to your boyfriend."

"Uhh.."

"Don't worry, i'm not gonna steal him away from you. He's way below my type. I don't even know why you love him. But oh well, i have no problem with that. Now where is he?"

Jisoo sighed and gave her phone to Taehyung, who was sitting beside her. He gave her a questionable look but soon understood that Jennie wanted to talk to him. He silently groaned, making Jisoo mutter a small sorry.

"What?"

"Remember what i told you a few days ago through the phone when i just announced my new relationship with Yoongi?" She asked, Taehyung could imagine her smirk from the other line.

"Hm."

"Remember when i told you you'll be dating Jisoo but you declined and didn't believe me, saying that it'll never happen?"

"Hm." He clearly knows where this was going.

"Well, it looks like you're taking back your words, aren't you?"

"Hm."

"You are so paying me!"

"Why the heck would i do that?"

"I guessed your future. I might have love sidekick powers."

"Well i didn't ask you to guess my future, Jen."

"But i did."

"But i didn't want–"

"You know what, fighting against you is useless. Just pay me back by letting me set your wedding up."

"Hm."

"This is exciting!"

"Hm."

"Hm, hm, hm. That's all you say. I'm starting to doubt about how you can treat unnie. Don't let me tell her about how big of a jerk you are and ask her to break up with you, cuz."

"Shut up, Jen."

"Just kidding." She laughed, "Taehyung-ah, you may be my cousin but as a girl, i know that no girl would like to be hurt. Unnie's been like my sister all this year, closer to me than anyone, even eomma or Kai oppa. So don't even try to hurt her or the consequenses would be unimaginable, you hear me?"

"You don't need to remind me about that, Jen. I would be the stupidest man alive if i ever dare to throw away such a precious treasure." He smiled, wrapping his arms around Jisoo, looking at her sincerely and making her blush and hug him back. The two totally ignored Jin and Lisa who were holding their screams, acting as if they were their biggest shipper. Or maybe they are?

"That's creepy, ew. I'm not used to you being this cringy, Tae, sorry." Taehyung chuckled at his cousin's retort. "Anyway, where are you guys now? I heard you arrived at land."