🌊 35 🌊

No one's POV

"Oh my gosh, isn't that BLACKPINK?" That's all they heard for as long as they've been in the mall. People were taking pictures of them and posting them online, soon enough, they knew their parents would find out they were in Australia.

"Jisoo-ya, can i take a picture with you?" A girl hesitantly approached them. The famous girl nodded and smiled before leaning closer to take a picture. This has been going on for a while now, the four girls and their friend has been the center of attention.

"Where do you wanna go now, Minah?" Rosé asked.

"I'll go wherever you're going." She smiled.

"I heard you liked reading books." Lisa thought, "i think Jimin's mother's books are around here."

"There!" Jisoo pointed, "Scholistic! You like those books, right Minah?"

Minah shyly nodded. They smiled and pulled her to the bookshop.

"Hi, girls! What a nice surprise! Where are the boys?" An employee asked.

"They're doing their business." Jennie smiled, "we'd like to get a book for our friend here."

"Sure! Take as much as you want." The woman smiled and opened up the glass door to let them in.

"Go on and choose, Minah-ya." Jisoo said, pointing at the thousands of books displayed neatly at every shelf, all published by Jimin's mom. "I think i need to go to the restroom." She pursed her lips.

"The hot steak got you good, didn't it?" Lisa laughed as Jisoo nodded, "i'll be right back."

She quickly got out of the store and went to find the closest restroom.

Again, unknown to her, that person still has his eyes on her with a smirk shown on his face.

15 minutes later~

"Finally.." Jisoo mumbled, stepping out of the toilet to wash her hands.

As soon as she was done, she grabbed the doorknob to go back to her friends. The second she swung the door open, a tall guy all dressed in black was standing right in front of her, making her flinch.

"Uhh.. i-i'm sorry, sir. I need to go to my friends. If you want to take a picture, we could–"

"Jisoo."

Then it hit her.

The moment she heard his voice and dropped her eyes on his sweater. It was familiar. Way too familiar.

This can't be.. could it?

"H-heung Min?"

Then everything went dark for her.

End of no one's POV

Rosé's POV

"She didn't pick up!" Lisa groaned.

"Where's is she? What's taking her so long?" I mumbled. We finished our book shopping and we've been waiting for 10 minutes, that means Jisoo's been gone for around 25 minutes in total. The restroom shouldn't be that far, should it?

"I think we should go look for her." Minah said, and the three of us immediately nodded. But before we could leave, two girls approached us, running.

"There you are!" One girl with bangs sighed. "We–"

"We're so sorry, but if you want a picture, i'm afraid now's not the perfect time. Jisoo's been gone for a while now and–"

"We knew it!" The other girl with brown hair ran her hands through her face, "we should've stopped him!"