69. get everything ready

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay tell me the plan again." i said while i put some things in the car.

"Our flight will be in 5 hours. Then we will fly 8 hours to New York. Will be there at 7 pm, New York time. The next day we have free and then next night we will be at the show. Then we will fly the next day back and live in our beautiful house." he said while he gave me things.

"Thank god that we got a late flight. So that we can go to sleep right after we landed." i said.

"That was my thought behind that." he said and kissed my cheek before he put the last things in the car.

"I'm also impressed that you didn't needed Harry to come with you." i teased.

"You know i can't get my brother everywhere. And why do i need Harry if i have you ?" he said. I rolled my eyes and then got in the car. He followed me and sat down begin the steering wheel.

"You know when we are finished with that than we have our house finished ?" i asked.

"I know. And you know that we sold our houses right now and just one one big house now ?" he asked.

"I know and i love it." i said. "And when we come back we can sleep for the first night in our bed."

"And watch the sunset every evening." he said.

"And make breakfast together." i said.

"Have romantic dinner together." he said.

"Going in our pool together." i said.

"And shower together in our shower." he said and smirked.

"Oh yeah, we will do all of these things." i said.

"And many more. We will built up our life together." he said and put his hand on mine, that was on my lap.

"I can't wait for that." i said and connected our fingers.

"Lucky for you, these things are only 3 to 4 days away." he said and squeezed my hand. The next minutes do the ride we're filled with conversations about the house.

"And we're here." he said and parked the car. "The house that's nearly finished."

"And i can't wait for it to be finished." i said exited and got out for he car. I opened the trunk and grabbed boxes to get them inside. The next 4 hours we put all our personal things in our wardrobe, cupboard or just put them anywhere. The thing that i loved the most was the wall with all the ocean painting on it.

"One day the wall will be full of them." he said as he put the last one on the wall.

"I hope so. But not for random association or because you feel bad." i said.

"Can't promise you that." he said. "But what i can promise you is that we will kiss our flight if we won't start in the next 10 minutes."

"Right. Can you get our suitcase from upstairs while i close all the windows ?" he nodded and went upstairs while i did what i said. Then we got in the car and drove of to the airport. We got in the plane and sat down in our first class seats.

"You know i needed this mini vacation. Just leave lodndon behind for some days." i said and relaxed in the chair.

"I can totally understand you. All this hours planing was exhausting. But worth it." he said.

"It was so worth it." i said. The rest of the flight was relaxing. Nothing bad happened and i think we just watched the whole time movies, talked or fell asleep for some minutes. Nothing much happened.

After our 8 hour flight we finally were in New York. It was 7 pm in New York right now and midnight in London. And we felt already tired. We got to our taxi and then drove of to our hotel. While we drove there i decided to text my family.

Family Chat

I don't know who is awake now
But we landed in New York right now
Just wanted to tell you that i'm luckily not dead

Sis : Luckily ?

Mom : Luna !

Love you too <3

Dad : Thank you

Bro : Hi

Why you all still up ?
It's midnight
Don't you have a job or baby to take care of ?

Mom : Needed to make sure you landed

Bro : We have a family night

Dad : Late night snack

Sis : I'm always up at this time

Eve (short for Evelyn) : Take care of the baby

Okay what now ?

Bro : We have a family night and everyone does what he told

My love : Hi guys, i'm also not dead.

I glared over at Tom. "Really ?"

"What ? I'm happy to be part of this chat. So i wanna we involved at the conversation." he said.

Sis : Hi Tom

My love : Hi Luna

Bro : I'm surprised that Tom is also not dead.

Same

My love : I'm sitting next to you

The conversation went on like that until we told them we need to go to the hotel. The driver stoped and we got out. We did all the hotel stuff and then got up to our hotel room.

"I'm so tired." i said as i came out of the bathroom.

"Me too, so let get some sleep." he said and patted on the bed next to him. I laid down next to him with my head on his chest. His arm was protective around me. I could have fallen asleep when his phone didn't buzzed.

Toms Pov.:

"Sorry." he said and grabbed his phone.

Josh

Everthing ready for tomrrow ?

Yeah. Are you all in New York ?

We're here since yesterday.
Everthing stays the same ?

When everthing goes like i planed, yes

Okay
You exited ?

Of course i am
Im going to propose to your sister tomrrow
How can't i ?

You can do this.
Now get some sleep, you guys must be tired.

We are

"Who is that ?" she asked tired.

"No one, let's sleep." he said and put his phone away. He felt her being asleep on his chest, but it took him 1 more hour until he fell asleep. Top exited for tomrrow.