3. business in paris pt. 2

Toms Pov.:

"Well thank you, but sometimes it is better to have close friends than a relationship." Y/N said in the interview.

"Ouch." Haz said.

"No it alright, we talked about this before." he said.

"Well, seems like half Hollywood ship you guys." Tuwain said.

"Who wouldn't ?" Harry said and everyone laughed.

"So how i corona for you guys ? You are both i quarantine right ?" James asked.

"It's good. I love it because Lili and I live together right now. It's lovely to have some personal time and not need to think about work for a second." Cole said.

"For you Y/N ? I think you live alone." James asked.

"I hate it. Yes i live alone, well i could have my dog but i gave him to my parents a while ago. And i think it wouldn't even be good if he were here because my house is a completely mess right now." she said.

"Y/N house was never a mess when i was inside." Harry said.

"I try to work. I have upcoming projects but you don't know when they will start. So i tried to read my lines but after a while i knew everything. I wished i could work again." she said.

"Didn't knew it was that bad." he said.

"Y/N likes when she has some time out for herself. Even tho she likes to work." Haz said.

"Am i the only one who sees that Y/N looks extremely tired ?" Tuwain asked. Everyone looked closely.

"You're right." Harry said.

"We all agree that she could stay here right ?" he asked.

"Really ? Wasn't it for you guys too fast like last year ago ?" Tuwain asked.

"It's like moving together, Tom." Harry said.

"I'm sure she is the one and she is in a very bad condition right now. I would love to spent the rest of my life with her and she really needs us right now." he said.

"I mean i would totally agree." Tuwain said.

"Same." Harry said.

"Same, can't wait to see her again." Haz said.

"Perfect. When this interview is over we will drive over." he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"Thank you guys so much for this interview." James said.

"No, thank you for having us." i said.

"It was a great time. Congratulations again for the movie." he said.

"Thank you. It was nice to see you again." Cole said.

"You too. Have a nice day, kids." he said.

"Bye." we said and the interview ended. I went in my room and changed in my chill outfit and took all the makeup off. Then i got back in my living room to watch tv again. Before i could sit down the doorbell rang.

"Ahhhh." i groaned and got up again and walked to the door. I opened it and saw .... the boys ?

"What are yo-" but before i could finish my sentence they walked in my house.

"I go to the bathroom and bedroom, Harry take everything what seems important for the living room and kitchen, Tuwain close all the windows and Haz get her in the car." Tom said while he walked upstairs.

"Don't forget some good interview clothes, Tom." Harry screamed.

"Thanks." he said.

"What the hell is happen-" but before i could finish my sentence again, Haz throw me over his shoulder and bought me to their car. I swear if people would have watched this they would think that they kidnapped me.

"Haz let me down." i said. But the didn't. He let just let me down when he put me in he car and closed the door again.

"Haz-" but the closed door finished my sentence. "What the hell?" i asked myself.

Minutes later the boys came with 2 big bags out of my house. They closed my door behind them, probably with one of my keys that laid around the house and walked to the car. They put the bags in the back and got in the car.

"Will someone please talk to me, why you just kidnapped me and 2 of my bags are now in the back ?" i asked confused but slightly angry.

"You are staying with us now." Tom said. My eyes widened.

"Why ?" i asked.

"You aren't yourself anymore. So we all agreed that you are staying with us." Harry said.

"I'm fine. And i wasn't asked to live now with you." i said. Tom started the car and drove off.

"You always say 'i'm fine' when you're not. But i'm not sure if you really realised that your aren't fine." Tom said.

"We have a talk later." i said to him and the ride was silent since then. When we were at their house i got out of the car and stormed in their house, straight in Toms room. I sat down on his bed and waiting until he would come up and talk to me.

Seconds later the door opened, Tom walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Y/N-"

"No. Why the hell am i here ?" i stood up again. "You know we have quarantine right ? It's like illegal what you did. But you didn't even asked me if i wanna be here ! Not that i don't wanna see you and the boys again but you cants just do it. And then you say in the car, when everyone was around, that i'm not fine ? What am i then, Dr. Holland ? You can't know if i'm fine or not so you need to believe me than i'm fine when i say it. I don't wanna know what you guys talk behind me back about me. So tell, why the hell am i here ?" i snapped at him.

"Alone what you did right now showed that you aren't yourself anymore." he said and put his hands on my waist and stood close to me. "I said that you aren't fine in front of the others because they also saw that there is something wrong with you. You lost completely track of time, and not just the normal way. I mean you forgot your own date of the movie. And i don't know when you slept right the last time. Even Tuwain saw how tired you looked in your interview. " he said all calmly, not a single scream or anger.

"So tell me when was the last time you slept ?" he asked.

"Yesterday." i lied.

"You are lying. Come on, darling. It's just me. So when was the last time you slept ?" he asked again.

I gulped and looked down. "Maybe 4 or 5 days ago."

"See. I'm not angry okay ?" he lifted my chin up to look at him. "I'm just worried. We all are worried. I don't care if it is maybe illegal right now. I just want you to be safe and healthy, and i can't help you through a screen."

"I'm sorry." i said and a tears fell down my cheek.

"Don't be. Just say yes to staying here. We all agreed to that. And i really want you here." he said and whipped the tear away.

"Okay." i said. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Maybe now i would get normality again.