43. premier

Longer chapter !
Y/N Pov.:

A knock on the door interrupted our little cuddle session. "Coming."

I ran to the door and met my stylist team and lea. "Y/N, this is Anna, Jack and Susan." Lea said.

"Nice to meet you." i said and hugged everyone. After that we already started to get me ready for the premier. Jack doing my hair, Anna my makeup and Susan my nails. I feel like a princess every time.

Then the bedroom door opened and Tom walked out. "I said stay in the room ! I wanted you to see it when it's finished."

"We aren't getting married, yet." and everyone giggled. "I wanted to see how you doing."

"Great, thank you. I feel like you before every premier." i said and he kneeled down next to me.

"So nervous ?" i nodded. "You will do great, darling. I'm so proud of you."

"Awww." Susan and Anna said. We all laughed. After this cute conversation they finished getting me ready.

"Y/N, will you change now in your dress ? It's in the bathroom." Jack said and i nodded. I went in the bathroom and saw my dress for the first time in person. I loved it and put it on.

(this can be your dress if you want

(this can be your dress if you want. If you don't, than just ignore this picture and think about your own.)

I put on my nude coloured heels and my wavy hair hang behind my shoulders. I stepped out of the bathroom and everybody turned around to me. Everyone looked at me with whidened eyes and a big smile on their face.

"You look so beautiful." Lea said and walked to me.

"Thank you." i said.

"We did a great job." Susan said and everyone laughed.

"Well there is still one person who didn't saw it." Anna said and pointed over to the bedroom door. "But hurry up. You need to go in 10 minutes."

I nodded. While they put all their things together, i walked over to the bedroom. I knocked and slowly walked in. Toms head shot up and his eyes whidened also.

"So bad ?" i laughed and walked closer to him. He also stood up and we met in the middle.

"No, i mean... i-i... uhm-" he took a deep breath. "Wow, you look beautiful."

"Thank you." i said and kissed him. He pulled me closer and kissed back. "I need to go now. You okay here alone ?"

"Of course not, but what can i do ?" he said and i gave him a apology look. "Have fun."