61. when ? then

Y/N Pov.:

It's been 3 weeks since the whole family meeting. I would wish if i could say many things changed. But they didn't. Tom and I just got our kitchen and our couch for the house. And i need to say i loved them.

The next days we will shop some more furnitures and some decoration stuff. If everything goes fine, then we could be finished in already a month. What is i think very fast but until now everything went good and fast.

Yesterday we sort out Toms old things and out some things already in boxes. Right now we wanted to do the same things with my room or house.

"What does Haz do now ?" i asked while i put all my clothes out.

"He is moving in with some of his friends. I think he is happy for us to move together, sad that we aren't living together anymore, happy that he is moving together with some friends and a little happy that he is living closer to london now." Tom said sitting on my floor.

"Haz has luck to found something that fast." i said and sat down with Tom with all my clothes around us.

"I'm happy for him. They will live in a house with 2 boys and 2 girls. It's maybe weird to say but i hope something happens between him and this one girl. Grace and Haz had always a connection, in my perspective. I saw how they connected when we went out to the pub. Maybe something will happen." he said.

"It's not weird to say. You just want him to be happy, and i do too. And when you say that Grace would be good for him than i trust you with that. He deserves it. He's a great guy." i said and put things i wanna keep in one box and the ones i don't in another one.

"He does. I just hope we don't lose contact." he said ans watched me.

"You don't. You have a too strong bond." i said.

"You're right." he said. I pulled out a black dress and out it in the box i don't wanna keep. "What are you doing ?"

"Put the dress away ?" i said. He grabbed it and put it in the keep box.

"You already put too many dresses in the box. I like that one. And you need dresses for when we go out. We said we need to go out more and that's what we are going to do." he said. "And the first one will be after this whole thing is over. In a month, in New York."

"New York ?" i asked.

"I was invited for the Jimmy Fallon show and i want you to come with me." he said happy.

"You know we can't. People will see us." i said and continued to put my clothes away. He put his hands in mine to stop me. I looked at him and he already looked at me. "What ?"

"That's also what i wanted to talk about with you." he said and i just looked at him. "You know that there are some pictures from us while we went out for some house shopping together. Also before that. People rumouring about us for a quit while now-"

"I know. I saw them since Hawaii." i said.

"Right, that's when it started. What i'm trying to say is, that people saw us together many times. Never in a couple way because we never hold hands in public, kissed or were special close. Only maybe when i had short an arm around you. But still, people rumour about us. And we are nearly 2 years together, it's crazy that we even kept it for so long. Or that we could keep it for so long." he said.

"Just say what you want to say." i said already knowing what he want.

"I don't know, i just.... man. I kind of want it... to be official ? You know, for public eyes." he said shyly and looked down.