38. the truth

Longer chapter
Toms Pov.:

"Haz i will go." he said and grabbed his jacket.

"Wait !" Haz ran to him. "Where do you go ? It's 11 pm."

"Y/N is here since 1 week and knew it the whole time. I'll drive to her." he said.

"Really ? I told you to tell her !" Haz said. "Now go and save this."

"I will, see you tomrrow. Or later. I don't know." he said and closed the door behind him. He problaby never drove that fast in his life. But it was worth it. For the love of his life.

Parking before Y/N house, he got out and walked to the door. He didn't knew if she would let him in so he pulled the key out and opened the door. Everthing was black except for the moon light that shone in, what made it a lot easier to walk around. He walked upstairs where her bedroom was. He opens the door slowly. What he saw broke him.

She laid in her bed asleep, cuddling to one of his hoodies and lots of tissues around her. She problaby cried herself asleep. And he knew it was his fault.

He looked at her for a while before he closed the door again. He went downstairs again and decided to stay the night. So he could talk to her right the next morning.

He made himself comfortable on the couch but couldn't fall asleep for the next 2 hours. To much was in his head.

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up the next morning with a headache from all the crying last night. I don't really know why i cried so hard. I just know that it hgotih about how Tom would feel and then i felt like the worst person ever.

I really needed to do something again the headache so i wanted to take a pill against it. I stood up and showed all my dirty tissues in the trash before i made my ways downstairs. I'm one of the weird persons that has her medicaments in the kitchen. When imposed in i thought it would be better when i would come home from partys and pass put on the couch, then the kitchen would be the nearest. But i never really went to partys and the medikaments just stayed there.

I went through my medikaments to get something against my headache and then went to my sink to fill up my glas with water.

"Y/N." i heard a voice say behind me.

"Ahhhh." i screamed turned around and throw the water on the person. Then i realised it was Tom ,w no stood now with wet clothes in front of me. "Holy shit."

"I think i deserve this for sneaking in your house." he said.

"What the hell are you doing here ?" i asked.

That would mean the conversation would be today.

"Chris told me that you were here after i called him, to check on you." of course he did. "For a week."

"I'm sorry." i said and looked down.

"Don't be. I wanted to come over to talk so i you let myself in. Than i saw you sleeping and i thought i just stay here. I really want to talk to you but can i first get some clothes ?" he asked. I looked up again.

"Oh yeah, uhm wait here." i said and run upstairs to get him some fresh clothes, that i still had from him. I walked to my mirror. "You hit this Y/N. Everthing will be fine."

I walked back downstairs and gave him his sweatpants and one of his shirts. "Change where you want. I need to drink something."

I walked back to the sink and drunk a new glas of water with the pill. I turned around and he already was looking at me.