27. LA

Y/N Pov.:

"You sure you got everything ?" he asked again.

"I'm sure. Even tho, it would be a little late now. I'm already sitting in the plane." i said.

"Private jet, love. Get used to it." he smirked.

"I think i will never get used to it. I just said yes to this because i couldn't stand to wear the mask the whole flight." i said.

"I understand that. Well, i wish you a very good flight. You will love it." he said.

"I don't know. It weird to sit alone in a plane- private jet." i said.

"I still don't know why you never take anyone with you." he said confused.

"Because i can't. I can't get Haz or T with me, my brother has his own life, my parents too and Luna is too young. I don't know if you know that but i don't have that many close people in london." i said.

"Maybe you should change that." he said.

"I maybe should. But females, i can't stand any more boys in my life." i said.

"Mans, darling." he corrected me.

"Yeah mans and one spider boy." i said grinning.

"I hate you." he said.

"I love you too." i looked up and the pilot gave me a sign that we're starting now. "We're starting now."

"Okay, call me when you landed. And when you're in LA you won't be alone anymore. You have Chris and your assistant... uhm"

"Lea. Right. Okay, i'll call you as soon as i landed." i said.

"Perfect. I love you." he said.

"Love you too." i said and then hung up.

Toms Pov.:

"Perfect. I love you." he said.

"Love you too." she said and hung up.

"Y/N ?" Harry asked. He nodded.

"Is she in LA now ?" Sam asked.

"Soon. Her privat jet started now." he said and sat down next to his twin brothers.

"Cool. What is the movie about ?" Sam asked.

Harry began to laugh. "Yeah Tom, tell us what your girlfriend told you."

"You know exactly that she didn't want to tell me everthing because i spoil to much." he said annoyed and the twins tried not to laugh more. "Something about a hospital movie. The character get diagnosed with a really unusual illness."

(Brain on Fire. I love this movie and i kinda want that the movie is about that movie. So if you want to understand it more than watch this movie on Netflix. But try to write it like you don't need to watch the movie.)

"So much information." Sam said laughing.

"Oh shut up." he said and throw a pillow at him.

"Is she nervous ?" Harry asked.

"I think she is really nervous but try to not show that much. I mean she will act with Chris. She loves him." he said.

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N !" Lea, my assistant, screamed and hugged me.

"Lea, how are you ?" i asked her and we walked away from the yet.

"Pretty good, thank you." she said. "We have a strickt time plan the next month. And we already start tomorrow. Tonight we're all going to dinner together and talk about the next month."

"Okay, got it." i said. We got in the car and on the way to our hotel. The directors booked hotel rooms for the whole crew on one floor. Something about 'you can talk to other if you want to'.

After we got out of the car, Lea gave me my room card. "Room 127. I let you alone now. We all meet here at 6 pm and then go together to dinner. Alright ?"

"I understood, boss." i said and we both laughed. After that we made you way to our hotel rooms. She had 129, so not far away from mine. I got in my room and put all my things away.

It was a beautiful room. One room had a big bed with a closet in it. The other room was the bathroom. Very modern everthing and a bathtub. The room went both in the 'living room'. Basically just a little room with a couch, couch table, a tv and a mini fridge. Just to connect everthing.

I was about to go out when i remembered that i wanted to call Tom. I put on my mask, go p my phone and closed the door behind me. I walked to the elevator when i called Tom.

"Darling." i heard his voice saying.

"Hey, Tommy." i said.

"You landed ?" he asked.

"An hour ago. I just finished with putting everthing away and wanted to go out for a while. What time is it over there ?" i asked.

"10 pm. So it would be... 1 pm at yours." he said.

"Absolutely right. That's weird. I don't like this time difference." i said. The elevator door opened and i walked out in the lobby.

"I know. I'm chilling with the other and go to bed soon. While you are going out for a walk and will probably go asleep when i need to get up soon." he said.

"I hate it. We're lucky if we can hear from each other every day." i said.

"But we will make it." he said.

"Of course we will. Don't forget about me, movie star." i said.

"How could i forget about you, rising star." he said. We both laughed. "What are you doing today ?"

I groaned. "Lea said it will be stressful the next days. Today is problaby a chill day because we're just going out for dinner, with everyone."

"Only dinner or also job talking ?" he asked.

"Talking about everything what will happen the next months." i said and walked around LA a little.

"But you're going to see Chris again." he tried to lighten up the mood.

"I know, i'm really happy for that. I'm also happy to film the movie. But when you already get told that it going to be stressful, than my mode is already down." i said and he chuckled at the end of the line.

"You will do it. I know you can." he said.

"Thank you. You always cheer me up so much. I don't know what i would do without you." i said.

"Luckily we will never experience that, right ? I will never leave you." he said.

"I know." i said. But...