65. the dad talk

Y/N Pov.:

It's been 3 days since the boys had their little boy day and since then Tom is weird. I don't know, he just leaves in the middle of the day. And always with the excuse to meet up with the boys or other friends or his family. And he never wanted me to come with him. I don't want to think anything wrong, but it just happens.

"What do we even do with the two spare rooms ?" i asked. Right now we grant our bathroom.

"Don't know. When we want to use them as nursery's then i wouldn't put too much in there. Maybe a plain guest room and a room where we just put some random things in ?" he asked.

"That would be the easiest. But we need a bed for the guest room." i said.

"That's right. But we could just use one of ours." he said.

"Yeah, but we need to see where it could fit in and if it fit in there. But i don't know the sizes of my bed." i said. He then stopped doing his things ans came over to me. "What you doing ?"

"I will drive to our houses and look what size they are." he said and kissed my head. He wanted to leave but i grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"You know we could just do it when we are going back, together." i said, bad thoughts already in my head. He gave me a soft smile and came closer to me again.

"I just want to do it so that everthing is perfect and ready." he said and out his hands on my cheeks.

"You know... you do- don't need to do that." i said.

"But i want to." he said and kissed my forehead. "I'll be as fast back as i can."

And with that he left. Left me in our future bathroom, while he goes out maybe cheating. Leaving me there with bad thoughts, that i hoped so much aren't true.

Toms Pov.:

It broke me to see Y/N like that. But i needed to prepare everthing for the proposal. And i still needed to ask her dad for permission.

He rang on the doorbell of Y/N parents house and seconds later her mom opened.

"Tom ! Great to see you. You wanna come in ?" she asked.

"Of course i would." and they went in. "It's great to see you too."

"Thank you. What are you doing here anyway ? I thought you and Y/N work on the house today." she said and they walked in the kitchen.

"We do, but i really needed to come here. Is he at home ?" he asked.

"Y/N's dad ? Yes, he is in the garden." she said.

"Could i maybe talk with you two, for a while. It's important." he said. Her moms eyes whidened and pulled him in the garden.

"Did something happened with Y/N ?" she asked as we stood next to her dad.

"What is with Y/N ?" her dad asked.

"Nothing happened with her, everthing is fine. I'm just here to ask you something." he said.

"They go on, kid." her dad said.

"Oh okay, here we go." he began to be nervous. "So i know for Y/N, and for me, are family very important. Maybe also the most important things. I know i maybe don't need to do that anymore but i know that Y/N would find it cute and i really want this. And i know that i made a big mistake once, even tho it wasn't really mine but that's not important right now. What i know and what is important is that i love your daughter. I really love her from the bottom of my heart and i couldn't live without her anymore. She is the most important, genuis and most beautiful person i've ever met, from the inside and outside. And i really want to make her more than just my girlfriend. And that's what i'm here for. To ask you if i could marry your daughter ?"