33. filming day

Y/N Pov.:

We've been already 3 weeks into filming, that means only 1 more weeks to go. It was hard to stay focused all that time and to show the emotions, but we were great in time. I've already told Tom after week 1 that filming is exhausting and that he wouldn't be worried if won't answer him for the day. It happened many times when i just came home and fall asleep, then wake up and go to work. I tried to make as much time for Tom as i couldn't but i was really exhausted. A good boyfriend that he is, he was sad but understood me. He was more worried about my health but i always told him that everthing is good.

At the beginning i asked myself why it took so long to film a movie like that in a month. I mean some series were filmed in 6 days. But i understood really fast why. The kind of emotion that we need to show is very difficult. Everthing needs to be perfekt. I understood that at day 2 what a pressure was on our shoulders. We didn't just make a movie, we told the story's of people.

"Y/N, Chris on position." Derek, the director, told us. Chris and I walked over to the set, that was my flat, and went on our positions. "And ACTION."

* scene start *

She sat on her bed when she heard the doorbell rang. She got jo and opened it, to see her dad.

"Hey, honey." he said and hugged her.

"Hi dad." she said. She called him over because her sink was broken. "Sorry for calling you but the water won't stop dropping."

"Let me see what i can do." he said and they walked in the kitchen. He put out his gadgets and got under the sink. Some minutes later he came back up again. "Sorry honey, i checked everthing but it's all alright."

She wanted to answer but then she saw a water drop falling down again. "There was it again !"

"No, there wasn't anything." he said. She walked over to the sink.

"Come on, drop it." then there was a water drop. "See. Again !"

"There wasn't anything !" he said slowly getting angry.

"What do you want me to say ? That i'm crazy ?!" she said and water dropped again. "There was it ! Right there."

"Honey ?" but she didn't looked at him. "Honey !"

She looked shocked at him as he screamed.

"What got into you ? Have you taken anything ?" he asked carefully.

* scene end *

"And CUT." Derek screamed. "Thank you. Y/N, Chris over here for a second."

We both looked at each other before we walked to Derek. "Is something wrong ?"

"No, no, everthing is fine. I just want to talk with you about the next days." he said and we nodded. "I know we filmed it a little out do order. So basically we start shooting the hospital scenes tomrrow. We need all your emotions. Also Y/N, before we start filming you will meet with a doctor, who will show you how to react and how to be stiff."

"Okay. So when do we start filming then ?" i asked.

"Well, you will met up with the doctor 20 minutes before we normal start filming, every day. So you need to be here at 8:40 am and the others will be here 9 am." he said.

"Got it. Can i come also earlier ?" Chris asked.

"If you want to than you can do that." Derek said.

"Perfect." Chris said. Then w both just stood there and waited for him to say something more.

"You don't want to go ?" Derek asked.

"Oh, we're finished today ?" i asked confused. He nodded. "Well, than we could go. See ya tomorrow."

"8:40 am. Don't forget it." he screamed after us. Chris and I walked back to our hotels and called it a early evening. We both knew that the next days will be extra exhausting so we decided to go separate ways already at 5 pm.

I made myself ready for bed and laid down, checking if i had new messages.

My love ❤️

Call me when you're back from set.
send 1 hour ago.

So that's what i did. It didn't even rang a secon time when he answered the call.

"Y/N !" he said really energetic.

"Tommy !" i said mocking his energy. "Why do i need to call you ? It's 1 am in london. Ever heard of sleep ?" i said laughing.

"I just want to explain everthing. I hope you aren't mad at me but it was and accident-" he spoke really fast but i cut him off.

"Slow down, love. What do you want to explain ? And what was an accident ?" i asked confused.

"You sure that you don't know what i'm talking about ?" he asked slowly.

"No ? Should I ?" i asked also slowly.

"I don't know ?" he said.

"Well, than just tell me what was an accident ?" i said.

"Oh... uhm- so you didn't called this morning and i thought you were mad be-because i didn't call you the day before." he said.

"Sorry, i was in rush this morning. I told you that it was exhausting and that things like that could happen, and i honk they will happen the next week more often. But when i'm home than i will neve leave your side. I could never be mad at you." i said.

"Okay, okay."he said.

"Well, i would go to sleep now. I know it's early but i need to be early up tomrrow." i said.

"Not checking social media or hanging out on Netflix ?" he asked.

"No, I can't watch anything right now and i don't want to be on social media while filming this." i said.

"Okay. Than good night darling." he said.

"Night Tommy. I love you." i said.

"I love you too. So so much, more than anything in than world. You are my everthing." he said.

"You too, bye." i said and hung up.

Toms Pov.:

"I love you too. So so much, more than anything in this world. You are my everthing." he said. Hoping that's he would never forget this.

"You too. Bye." and she hung up. He let out a breath that he didn't knew he was holding.

"You told her mate ?" Haz came in the living room.

"I couldn't." he said.

"Tom !" Haz groaned.

"I want it personal." he said.

"What if she finds out in the internet ? Social media and all your fan pages are full with the picture." Haz said.

"I know. She told me she won't be on social media while filming. So when she comes back i will tell her and everything will be fine." he said.

"I hope you won't regret that. If you hurt her, man i don't know what to do with you." Haz said any walked out the room.

"I wouldn't know too." he said.