Chapter 7

(Solargem's POV)

"That explains the weapons she possess." Ultra Magnus figured.

"Nope, not really. The weapons and flight tech are in my coding. A special coding given to me by Primus, sir." I told him. "My past is something you don't need to know, sir."

He raised an optic ridge.

"Smoke!" I called, turning to look at him. "Training room, now." I told him as I dragged him along with me as I headed for the training room.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Just need a little privacy and combat practice." I replied.

We stepped into the training room with no one following us.

"Look, I don't know if I should say anything about what I saw on the ship." I started.

"What did you see on the ship?" He asked.

"Zombies. They looked like they were dead but they were moving, alive. Parts of them glowed purple. It's just crazy." I replied.

"That is something you should really tell Optimus. Anyway, it's been 3 days since Ultra Magnus came along. He's seriously strict. You know there's another white bot, with the katanas? That's Wheeljack. That dude's a wrecker and has issues with Magnus."

"From what I've experienced, he seems worse than Megatron. Bucket head has anger issues but this guy is way too strict." I commented.

"Come on Wheeljack! You have to! It's gonna be fun! And rad!" I heard Miko outside the training room.

The door opened and he came in, with Wheeljack behind her.

"Hey Gem! Try sparring with Wheeljack here! It's gonna be awesome!" Miko was so enthusiastic about it.

"She's a sparkling! I can't hit her, let alone attack." Wheeljack countered, shaking his helm. I could tell, he really didn't want to hurt me.

"No worries, I'll be fine. If anything goes wrong, Ratchet can fix it. And anyway, think me as a con, if it helps." I assured.

He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Why would I think you as one? You're just a sparkling."

I ran and leapt from the ground, using my momentum to throw him off balance. I landed on the ground.

"Because I was a con. Can't believe I was lied to." I said as I looked at the downed figure.

"Are you gonna get up? I'm so in for some action." I grinned.

He grinned as well and his battle mask activated. He tried to trip me with a move but I jumped up to avoid it. He got up as I backed a little.

The others started to move to one side so they wouldn't block our way and interfere.

"Go ahead and use your katanas."

He drew them as I transformed my servos into blades. We rushed forward. He swung both katanas at me. I dodged them with a flip. As the katanas drew close, I landed on them and flipped again, this time pointing my blades outward as I spun. He sidestepped my attack and I missed, landing on my peds.

"Whoohoo! Alright!" Miko cheered.

He did a roundhouse kick and I ducked. While he was recovering, I quickly got up and rushed towards him, using my momentum to throw him off balance again. This time I landed on top of him, near his spark chamber.

"And you're offline." Smoke commented.

I got off of him automatically, right after I changed my blade back to my servo and punched him lightly in his chassis.