☻︎𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎☻︎

Tuesday, July 4, 2023
10am
Jade's POV

Yesterday was mine and Ryland's 2 year anniversary. For the past 2 years life has been going mostly great. Some drama sparks up but then goes away a few days later. I've stay in touch with Addison, Dixie, Charli, Avani, and the sway boys. Surprisingly, tiktok is still very popular.

I wake up feeling nauseous and run to the bathroom to throw up. Ryland hears me and comes with to holds my hair back. After I'm done I rinse my mouth out and we lay back down.

Ry: are you ok?
You: yeah, probably just ate something my stomach didn't like.
Ry: oh yeah, we did go to a buffet last night.

We fall back asleep. A few hours later I wake up to Ryland getting out of bed. I grab his hand and pull him back.

You: stayyyyy.
Ry: Nick wants to hang out today, you can come too.
You: at hype?
Ry: yeah.
You: 30 more minutes of cuddles.

I make a pouty face at him and he lays back down and I cuddle him. 30 minutes pass by and we get up and shower. I change into Ryland's hoodie and blue denim shorts, and put a white bikini under just in case we go swimming. I straighten my hair and do light waterproof makeup. Then Ryland and I get into his car and drive to the Hype House.
When we get there Ryland knocks on the door and we wait for someone to answer.

You: it feels weird being here.
Ry: I know, we haven't been here for like a year.

Just then, Nick opens the door and give both of us hugs. We go inside and Nick and Ryland go into Nick's room while I go to Kouvr's room. I knock on the door and hear someone yell "come in" so I walk in. Kouvr sees me and runs up and hugs me.

Kouvr: I've missed you so much, omg!
You: Kouvr! We need to fill each other in on everything.
Kouvr: pool?
You: of course! I already have a bathing suit by the way.
Kouvr: ok, meet you down there in a minute.

I leave her room and go out by the pool. I take off Ry's hoodie and the shorts and put them on a tanning chair. Then I get into the hot tub and wait for Kouvr. A few minutes later Kouvr comes out and gets in the hot bun too.

Kouvr: so, how are you and Ryland?
You: we're great! How about you and Alex?
Kouvr: better than ever, but he won't let us have a baby.
You: you would be a great mom, why don't you like call a friend that has a kid and ask to babysit it for a day.
K: that's a good idea, I'll tell Alex later.
You: oh um, I just remembered, this morning I woke up and threw up, not sure what it was about though, maybe the food I ate last night.
Kouvr: could you be pregnant?
You: I didn't think of that. The last time this happened I wasn't eating enough, but I'm eating good now.
Kouvr: we should go to Target and get you a test.
You: of course Target, haha. But first take some photos of me please.

———————————————-

12,826,862 likes @jadebrown haven't been here for about a year    pc: @kouvr

12,826,862 likes
@jadebrown haven't been here for about a year
pc: @kouvr

@miahayward nooo I just left with Thomas to go food shopping!! Will you still be there in an hour?
@jadebrown yeah, probably

@tiktokroom we see Jade is at the Hype House, but is @RylandStorms there too?
@jadebrown no he's with Lil Nas X filming the music video for MONTERO
@RylandStorms Call me when you want, call me when you need,
Call me in the morning, I'll be on the way,
Call me when you want, call me when you need,
Call me out by your name, I'll be on the way like,
Oh, call me by your name
@lilnasx I have been summoned

———————————————-

We get out of the pool, dry off, and change. Then we get into my car and I drive to Target. We go inside and get a pregnancy test, and just a FEW other stuff. After we pay we go back to HH. Kouvr and I go into her bedroom and she kicks Alex out. I go into the bathroom and take the test. While we wait we whisper talk so nobody hears us.

You: what if it is positive?!
Kouvr: then you'll be a mom!
You: what will Ry say? What if he's not ready?
Kouvr: idk, but you have all of hype and sway that will help you raise them.

She hugs me then we check the test. Kouvr counts down from 5 and I flip it over. The test says.....

You: ....
Kouvr: so?
You: positive...
Kouvr: omg bub, congrats!

I just stand there.
I'm pregnant. Am I even ready?

A/N
I was considering making y'all wait for next chapter to see what the test says ahah, but I decided to be nice.