☻︎𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎☻︎

Saturday, December 25, 2021
6:30am
Jade's POV

I wake up and lay in bed for a few minutes because 6:30 is just way too early! I get up and shower, then change into the outfit I planned yesterday. I curl my hair and do natural makeup. Then I go upstairs to the kitchen and grab the megaphone thing.

You: EVERYONE WAKE UP AND GET READY!! WE HAVE TO LEAVE BY 9!! WE WILL GET BREAKFAST ON THE WAY!!!!

Anthony walks into the kitchen alongside Avani, Quinton, and Kio. Avani and I see each other and hug.

You: Avani?! When did you get here?
Avani: last night around 8pm.

At 8:45 everyone is in the living room ready to go. Avani, Anthony, Kio, Josh, and I are in Josh's car. Bryce, Griffin, Blake, and Noah are in Bryce's car. We drive to Dunkin Donuts on the way to the Hype House. When we get to the hype house it is 9:30am. I go upstairs to Ryland's bedroom and lay next to him.

You: babe wake up!
Ry: why?
You: it's Christmas and everyone is waiting for you.

Ryland gets up and changes into a grey shirt and black sweatpants, he also puts on a Santa hat. Before we go downstairs I take a picture of us.

———————————————-

8,529,826 likes @jadebrown Merry Christmas y'all!🎄I hope everyone has an amazing day and spends time with family/friends

8,529,826 likes
@jadebrown Merry Christmas y'all!🎄I hope everyone has an amazing day and spends time with family/friends. 💝 @RylandStorms @avani

@avani we look hot in that photo
@jadebrown obviously, we're talking about us.

@HaileyStorms merry Christmas Jade!!! I miss you
@jadebrown I miss you too Hailey!

———————————————-

Ryland and I go downstairs to the living room. For a few hours we all chill. We eat lunch and make a lot of tiktoks. At 5pm we open gifts. 2021 Christmas was great! No drama, just spending time with family.

A/N
Um so I had no motivation write this chapter. Sorry.