☻︎𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗☻︎

Saturday, July 3, 2021
2pm
Jade's POV

It has been a little over 2 weeks since Cynthia's death. All I have done is stay at home, cry, shower like twice a week, and eat only lunch. Ryland has been coming over every other day to check in on me. Nessa has gotten home from New Jersey, it was a last minute plan where she was going to see her family for a month, but she came back and has checked in on me everyday. The boys have tried to get me to go to a party, smoke, or even just get out of the house for a 10 minutes walk, but I refuse to go. I haven't really been on social media but when I do all I see are posts about Cynthia's death.

Anyway, I wake up at 2pm to me getting a phone call. I pick up my phone and answer, it was Alex from the hype house.

You: hello?
Alex: hey Jade!
You: oh hey Alex, what's up?
Alex: nothing much, I just wanted to see if you can come over to the hype house today. There is something really important happening and we need you.
You: if it's a big snake Ima kill you and burry you next to my sister so she can teach you a lesson.
Chase: wait did she just talk about her death without crying?!
Alex: are you crying Jade?!
You: no, I also just woke up and that was a joke which made me slightly laugh for some reason.
Alex: wow, but can you please come over?
You: only if I can bring the boys.
Alex: ok. See you in an hour then.
You: it might be more than an hour, I have to shower and get ready then eat my meal then make sure the boys are ready then wait for them TO GET ready then we have to drive there and probably mess with paparazzi.
Alex: just text me when your on your way.
You: ok bye.
Alex: bye.

I hang up and slowly get out of bed. I get in the shower and make sure to wash myself really good and shave good. After my shower I change into black shorts and a sweatshirt. I brush my hair, put a cowgirl hat on, and put on some white shoes. I decide to post a pic of my outfit on Instagram.

———————————————

4,273,027 likes@jadebrown Alex said there is something very important at the HH and that he really wants me to be there so I guess I have to go

4,273,027 likes
@jadebrown Alex said there is something very important at the HH and that he really wants me to be there so I guess I have to go. But @alexwaren I'm serious, if there is a big snake I'll kill you and burry you next to my sister so she can teach you a lesson.

@joshrichards that's all we needed to do to make you leave the house?!
@jadebrown well I'm really just going to see Kouvr and Mia.
@tpetrou *cough cough* and Ryland *cough*
@jadebrown can someone please get Thomas the Train off my Instagram?
@thomasthetrain 👁👄👁

@nessabarrett that hat holds so many memories💗but I'm glad that your finally leaving the house
@jadebrown 💗

@jade.brown.x why do you have 2 bags?
@jadebrown the purple one is my purse which has my wallet, phone, keys, phone charger, basically the essentials. Then the brown bag has a change of clothes, a bathing suit, maybe a few knives, and an umbrella.

———————————————

I then go to the kitchen and all boys and Nessa are there talking with cameras out.

You: what's going on?
Bryce: woah, who the fuck is that?!
Blake: someone broke in!!
You: shut the fuck up. Why is there so many cameras?
Josh: we are filming our IGTV show.
You: oh. Well you need to wrap up or whatever because we are going to HH when you all are ready.
Kio: since when do you leave the house?
You: Alex called me and said there was something very important there and I said I'll only go if you all go, but I mainly just want to see Kouvr and Mia.
Griffin: *cough* and Ryland *cough cough*
You: Griffin shut up. Last I checked, you were the one who asked random people for toe pics.
Anfony: wow Griffin, that's embarrassing.
Nessa: why toes though? Like almost anything else is more interesting then that.
You: exactly but hurry up.

The boys get ready to go while Nessa and I talk.

Nessa: so how are you feeling?
You: I think I'm just pushing my feelings away but I don't really want to because it will just turn into anger soon.
Nessa: well tomorrow during the day me and you can have a movie marathon with sad movies and boll out eyes out.
You: ok, that actually sounds like fun.
Nessa: ok love you girl.
You: love you too.

All the boys come back to the living room and we get into 2 cars. We drive to the hype house and when I get there we get out of the car and I look at the house. They moved into a house that will be theirs for hopefully a long time. This house reminds me of their very first house where everything started.

A/N
For the title I had to look up how to spell 15 because I forgot, haha, it was also 2am.