☻︎𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎☻︎

Tuesday, July 6, 2022
10am
Jade's POV

I wake up to my alarm and turn it off. Today we are leaving and going back home to LA.

You: babe I'm going to be right back.
Ry: mkay.

I get up and get clothes out from my suitcase then go to the bathroom. I put on black jeans and a tank top, I braid a small piece of my hair and do natural makeup. Then I go back to Ry's bedroom and put all my stuff into my suitcases.

You: ok babe, I'm ready to go.
Ry: me too shawty.

We get our suitcases and put them into the car then go inside. Hailey, Macy, and Ry's dad are in the living room waiting. Ryland hugs them all and I do too. We say goodbye then get into the car and start driving back to Los Angeles.

After a 2 hour car ride we get to the sway house. I kiss Ryland then get out of the car and get my suitcases and go inside. Bryce had just started filming a YouTube video with Griffin.

Bryce: today we are going to prank Jade because she is with Ryland. Basically what we're gonna do is wrap all her stuff in wrapping paper.
You: no your not.
Bryce: shit.
You: didn't I give you rules to follow? And one of them was to stay out of my room! Do I need to ask Nessa if you listened to all the others?!
Griffin: this wasn't my idea.
You: 1, Nessa was in charge. 2, if what happened last month happened again, plan a big boxing match for next week. 3, if you have a girlfriend, do not get drunk and do stupid shit to make your relationship bad. 4, do not set off firework inside the house. 5, if you throw a party clean up the mess. 6, MY BEDROOM IS OFF LIMITS. 7, do not start a fire, if there is 1 on accident then there is a fire extinguisher next to the pantry and the first aid kit is in the drawer below the shot cups. 8, call me if someone broke a bone, someone is bleeding, someone died, or if you just fucked up something very bad.
Bryce: that was too many rules to remember.

I roll my eyes then go downstairs to my bedroom. I put my suitcases next to my closet then lay on my bed.

I should tell Cynthia how it went! Wait. Right. She's not here anymore. Never mind then.

A tear rolls down my cheek. I stand up and go over to my suitcases and start unpacking.

An hour later I finish unpacking and go upstairs. Anthony is in the kitchen so I go up to him.

You: Anfony.
Anthony: yay your home! How did it go?!
You: it went good. But can you take some pictures of me outside?
Anthony: yesss!

We go outside and Anfony takes some cute pictures which I post on Instagram.

———————————————-

🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️🔵

⚪️⚪️⚪️🔵

5,281,017 likes
@jadebrown 🤎🤍🖤 @luvanthony

@HaileyStorms I miss you already!
@jadenrown me too.

@RylandStorms my shawty Bae is hot, damn🥵
@jadebrown that's u babe

———————————————-

A/N
My mom broke her foot today🤪 She fell off a handicap ramp thing.