☻︎𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗☻︎

Thursday, January 13, 2022
1pm
Jade's POV

Today is Griffin's birthday, he doesn't want a party so instead we are going out for dinner. Just sway.
I wake up and shower. Then change into black jeans and Ryland's hoodie. My hair is in 2 braids and I have light makeup on.

———————————————-

9,102,725 likes @jadebrown these are the only pictures I could fine of us

9,102,725 likes
@jadebrown these are the only pictures I could fine of us. Anyway, happy birthday @imgriffinjohnson Have an amazing day, I'll see you at dinner nurse toepic guy!

@kiocyrr wow I'm finally in a photo
@jadebrown fuck Ima have to delete this and just post the first picture

@imgriffinjohnson you just had to put nurse toepic guy
@jadebrown 😃👍🏻

———————————————-

At 5pm I leave and drive to Boa because that's where dinner is gonna be at. I get there and the sway boys are talking with paparazzi.

P: Jade!
You: hey.
P: did you move out of sway? And did Ryland move out of the hype house?
You: yes, Ryland and I are living in an apartment now.

The boys and I answer a few more questions then go inside. The waiter brings us to a table and gets our drinks. At our table I notice there is 3 empty seat which is weird cause there is other tables that fit us.

You: why is there 3 other seats?

Then Jade, Nessa, and Quinton walk in and sit down in those seat. When I see them my jaw drops. I haven't seen Jaden, Nessa, or Quinton in about 4 months. Jaden and Nessa have black hair now, Quinton has gone like all emo or whatever you call it. I get out of my seat and hug Nessa. Me and her used to be best friends, but since the Josh, Jaden, Mads, and Ness situation we haven't talked. I missed her so much.

You: I missed you.
Nessa: I missed you too, and I'm sorry for not checking in, I just need space.
You: it's ok, I get it.

We pull away from the hug and I sit back down.

Bryce: now this, is a FULL sway reunion.

We eat dinner and all catch up on what's been going on in our life. It was amazing seeing Nessa, Jaden, and Quinton again.