☻︎𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗☻︎

Sunday, June 6, 2021 (same day)
2pm
Jade's POV

Noah, Anthony, Kio, and I are waiting in front of the gates while the other sway boys go inside the hype house. Soon Paparazzi comes up to us.

P - Paparazzi
P: did Chase really kiss Nessa?
Kio: yes.
P: what are you guys, and girl, doing here?
Anthony: well the others are gonna beat that bitch up and Bryce wanted us to distract you.
You: Anfony, you weren't supposed to tell them.
Anthony: oh, I guess I did not understand the assignment.
P:what do you think about Zoe Lavern being pregnant?
Noah: I mean, if she is happy then good for her. We can't really do anything about it.
You: well we could.
P: like what?
You: umm I'm not gonna say.
P: is Bryce over Addison?

I pull Anthony away from them to talk privately.

You: I'm going inside, don't tell anyone that I went in, if they ask just say I went for a walk.
Anthony: ok but why?
You: because I want to see what's happening and want to see if Chase is ok.
Anthony: but aren't we supposed to be mad at Chase?
You: yes but I don't want them to be physically fighting.
Anthony: ok. So if they ask I tell them you went for a walk?
You: yes, and do NOT say I went inside. Got it?
Anthony: got it!

Anthony goes back to talking with the paparazzi, Noah, and Kio. I jump the gate and go around to the back of the house to the pool area. The back door is open and I go inside being quiet cause I don't really want to be seen. I go to the elevator and press the first floor, which I thought was the main floor. The door opens and I step out, this floor is really quiet which is weird. If they were fighting wouldn't it be loud? I walk around and go down a hall witch has a door. I open the door and walk inside not thinking anything weird of it. I turn on the light and there is a guy sleeping in a bed. He looks up at me and it's Ryland.

You: shit sorry, I was looking for the main floor and came down here and started looking around then saw a door and walked in.
Ryland: it's fine, but why is there yelling?
You: wha- oh shit.
Ryland: what?
You: well basically nobody knows I'm inside the house. Anyway, Bryce and Josh are probably beating up Chase right now because of what happened Wednesday. Blake, Jaden, Griffin, and Quinton are inside also. Noah, Kio, and Anfony are outside distracting the paparazzi.
Ryland: wait, how did you get inside then?
You: back door.
Ryland: smart. So what was your purpose of coming inside?
You: I know that I should be mad at Chase but I don't want him to get beat up because I'm actually nice sometimes, and I wanted to see what was exactly happening.
Ryland: oh, wait Chase is getting beaten up right now?!
You: possibly.
Ryland: is anyone from hype up there too?!
You: yes, I'm pretty sure everyone except you is.
Ryland: oh ok. Wanna go skateboarding?
You: sure, but I don't have my board with me.
Ryland: I have an extra one.
You: ok.

Ryland grabs 2 skateboards and we sneak out the back door. We skate to a skate park where nobody else was at. We skate around and take a few picture, posting them on Instagram forgetting about the whole situation.

———————————————