☻︎𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎☻︎

Monday, June 7, 2021
2pm
Jade's POV

I wake up and just lay in bed for a few minutes. Then I get out of bed and shower. I change into black sweatpants and and a blue shirt.

I straighten my hair and do natural makeup

I straighten my hair and do natural makeup. While doing my makeup, I get a call from my sister, Cynthia, so I answer.

You: hey Cynthia! How are you?
Cynthia: hey sis, I'm good. I saw the paparazzi videos from last night, are you ok?
You: kinda, I just didn't want to whole world to know I have depression.
Cynthia: I'm sorry.
You: it's ok. What are you doing today?
Cynthia: well I was actually wondering if you and I could hang out?
You: of course! Come over and we can go to the mall.
Cynthia: will he(Quinton) be there?
You: most likely, but I can meet you outside.
Cynthia: ok, see you soon then.
You: ok, bye love you.
Cynthia: love you too.

I hang up and finish my makeup. Then I go upstairs to the living room and most of the boys are watching a movie.

You: hey, I'm going out with my sister. Do any of you need anything?
Kio: can you get me some chocolate pop tarts?
You: no. Anyone else?
Bryce: bring back some drinks.
You: ok.
Kio: so you say yes to drinks but not pop tarts?
You: yeah. Anywayyy, I have to go. Bye bitches.

I go outside in front of the garage and Cynthia soon pulls up in her white SUV. She unlocks the doors and I get in the passenger seat, we hug then I buckle my seatbelt. Cynthia drives to the mall and we first go into Dillards. We go to basically every store and after 3 hours we go to the food court. Both of us get Dairy Queen.

Cynthia: so, you and Ryland?
You: we're just friends.
Cynthia: come on, I've seen the way you look at him.
You: fine maybe I like him a little, but it wouldn't matter he doesn't like me.
Cynthia: I've seen the way he looks at you Jade, he definitely does.

Ryland's POV

I wake up at 2:30pm and change into blue jeans, a white tank top, and a red plaid jacket over. I grab my phone and car keys then go to my car and buckle. Last night was rough for Jade, and I want to make sure she's ok. So, I drive to the sway house and park next to her car. She must be home, her car is here, and it looks like all the other cars are here too. I go up to the front door and knock three times. Josh opens the door.

Josh: yo, what's up?
Me: I came to see if Jade was ok.
Josh: damn, your too late. She just left to have a girls day with Cynthia.
Me: oh ok. Thanks.
Josh: sure thing, do you want me to tell her you stopped by?
Me: no it's fine, I'll text her later.
Josh: ok, bye.
Me: bye.

Welp. I get back into my car and drive to my secret spot with the view of the beach. I stay here for a few hours then go back home.

Jade's POV
7pm

Cynthia just dropped me off back at sway.

You: honestly, thank you for today sis. I had a lot of fun and it took my mind off of everything.
Cynthia: no problem, I had a lot of fun too!
You: ok bye sis, I love you!
Cynthia: I love you too. Also please tell Ryland how you feel, you both would be such a cute couple!
You: ok I'll consider it.
Cynthia: love you, bye big sis!
You: love you too, bye!

She drives away and I go inside. I guess I didn't make any sound because when I walked into the living room all the boys were in dresses, crying while listening to Olivia Rodrigo's new album, Sour. I quickly get my phone out and start recording.

Boys: Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy Not me, if you ever cared to ask Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me Baby
Boys + you: LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH

All the boys turn around and face me, they all STARE at me.

Blake: umm-
Kio: this is awkward.
Josh: wait, are you recording?!
You: obviously! Now I can easily embarrass y'all on social media. Wait, are all those my dresses?!
Jade: no, this is Mads's dress.
Josh: this is Nessa'a.
Noah: this is Dixie's.
Anthony: this is Avani's.
Blake: this is Amelie's.
You: Bryce, Kio, Quinton, and Griffin, are those my dresses?
Bryce + Kio + Q + Griff: yes..
You: if they don't fit me anymore, you 4 are buying me new ones.
Bryce: anyway, how was the girls day?
You: since when did you care how my girls's days go?
Josh: we just want to talk about something else other than this.
You: oh um ok, well it was amazing! But Ima go now, you can finish...whatever this was.
Anthony: don't judge us Jade!
You: I definitely will.
Josh: I've walked in on you doing the same thing!
You: ok but I'm a girl, and I wasn't wearing a dress!
Griffin: she kinda got us there.

I stop recording and go down to my bedroom. I put the clothes and stuff I bought away then lay on my bed and check my phone. I go onto Snapchat and have 1 from Ryland.

The Snapchat ☟︎

Snapchat Texts☟︎

Snapchat Texts☟︎

Me
Hey

Ry🥵
Wyd?

Me
Texting your dumbass

Ry🥵
What's wrong?

Me
Nothing

Ry🥵
Wanna hang tomorrow?

Me
Sure! You can come over anytime.

Ry🥵
Ok, what did you do today?

Me
I had a girls day with Cynthia. We went to the mall and into every single store. It was amazing getting to catch up with her.

Ry🥵
Sounds fun!

Me
It was, wbu? What did you do today?

Ry🥵
I hung out with Chase and Nick

Me
How is Chase? Last night wasn't good.

Ry🥵
He's feeling a little better.

Me
That's good. I'll see you tomorrow then, good night Ry.

Ry🥵
Good night shawty.

I turn my phone and off fall asleep.