☻︎𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎☻︎

Wednesday, June 9, 2021
8am
Jade's POV

Last night I stayed at the hospital because I want to be here with Cynthia until she wakes up, if she does. Ryland being Ryland, also stayed to keep my company.
I wake up to the same nurse from yesterday, coming into the room.

Nurse: sorry to wake you, I just came to do a test on Cynthia.
You: it's ok.
Nurse: I'm Nurse Sam btw.
You: nice to meet you Nurse Sam, I'm Jade.
Sam: beautiful name. Is that boy your boyfriend?
You: no he's just my really close friend. I had to say he was my boyfriend to let him in.
Sam: you like him don't you?
You: fine maybe a little bit, or a lot a bit.
Sam: I think he likes you too. I mean, he did stay the night to keep you company, and I see the way he looks at you.
You: a lot of my friends have said that, but how is she?
Sam: well looking at the test results, her new percentage of dying is 28% not much higher from yesterday but we still need to keep an eye on her. The test results also show that she will be in the coma for at least 2 weeks.
You: 2 weeks?!
Sam: sadly yes.
You: well thank you.
Nurse: your welcome, and if you need anything or she moves press the blue button above her head on the wall.
You: ok.

Nurse Sam leaves the room and i start to cry again. Ryland wakes up and looks around remembering where he was.

Ryland: what time is it, wait what's wrong?!
You: her percentage is going up and she will be in the coma for at least 2 weeks.
Ryland: that sucks.

Ryland gives me a hug and I cry into his shoulder. After a few minutes we pull away and he gets a call from Nick.

Nick: bro where are you?
Ryland: I'm at the hospital with Jade because Cynthia was in a car accident. Can you bring me a bag with some cloths?
Nick: yeah, I'll be there in about an hour.
Ryland: ok, bye.
Nick: bye.

You: can you call Josh and have him bring me 2 weeks worth of clothes? Actually no, call Anfony, he has style.

Ryland calls Anthony from his phone.

Anthony: hello?
Ryland: hey Anthony, can you pack a suitcase for Jade with 2 weeks worth of clothes and bring it to the hospital?
Anthony: yeah, be there in around 30 minutes.
Ryland: ok thank you, bye.
Anthony: bye.

30 minutes later I have stopped crying and Anthony comes through the doorway with 2 suitcases.

Anfony: I'm here bitches!
You: can you put them in the corner over there?
Anfony: ok. So is this bitch dead?
You: no she's just in a coma, which will last at least 2 weeks.
Anfony: oh. Well I have to go, ttyl Jade!
You: bye Anfony.

30 more minutes later, Nick, Kouvr, Alex, Thomas, and Mia come in. Nick has a suitcase packed for Ryland and he puts it by mine. Of course, Alex is filming.

Mia: aww, how are you bubs?
You: I just want her to be ok.
Nick: of course you do, your her big sister.
Kouvr: how is Cynthia?
You: she has a 28% chance of dying and is going to be in a coma for at least 2 weeks.
Alex: this is like mom, dad, and daughter. The daughter has to go to the hospital so the parents have to stay.
Thomas: omg your right.
Ryland: we're just friends guys!
You: yeah! And Ryland only stayed so I won't be lonely.
Kouvr: ok but that's so cute!
You: also Alex, can you not post anything about this online please.
Alex: ok.
You: I just don't think I'll be good for the internet to know, at least not right now.
Alex: yeah I totally understand.
You: thank you!

A/N
😱