☻︎𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗☻︎

Tuesday, June 8, 2021
4pm
Jade's POV

Both of the movies have finished and I get a call. I answer.

You: hello?
Call: is this Jade Brown, Cynthia Parker's sister?
You: yes, who is this?
Call: this is the Los Angeles Hospital calling to let you know that Cynthia Parker has just arrived here in very bad condition.
You: oh my gosh, what happened?!
Call: Cynthia was involved in a car crash with a drunk driver.
You: oh my gosh, um thank you for letting me know.
Call: your welcome, goodbye.

The call ends and I start crying and Ryland hug hug me.

Ryland's POV

I wait patiently while Jade is on the phone. When she hangs up she starts crying. Im very confused but hug her to try and comfort her.

Me: what's wrong?
Jade: *sniffle* that was the Los Angeles H-Hospital telling me that Cynthia h-had gotten in a bad c-car crash with a d-drunk driver.
Me: let's go see her then!
Jade: ok. C- Can you tell t-the b- boys?
Me: of course.

I release from the hug and we both stand up. We go to the living room where all the boys are.

Josh: what the fuck did you do Ryland?!
Me: chill out for a sec, she got a call from the Los Angeles Hospital saying Cynthia got in a car crash so we are going to go see her.
Q: do you know if she'll be ok?
Jade: I- I don't know.
Josh: call us if you need anything.
Me: ok.

Jade and I get into my car and I drive to the hospital. Jade is crying the whole time.

Jade's POV

We get to the hospital and go inside to the front desk.

Desk Lady: can I help you?
Ryland: we are here to see Cynthia Parker.
Desk Lady: what are you both are to her?
You: I'm h-her older s-sister.
Desk Lady: and you sir?
Ryland: I'm-
You: he's m-my boyfriend, they a-are both r-really close.
Desk Lady: ok, Cynthia is in room 285.
Ryland: thank you.

We start walking to Cynthia's room and I try to stop crying. Which I kinda succeed.

Ryland: so I'm your boyfriend now? 😏
You: I had to say that b-because they wouldn't have let you in if you said a friend.
Ryland: hmm ok shawty.

I laugh a little. Soon we get to Cynthia's room and go inside. When I walk in, I see her laying on the hospital bed. I quickly run over to her side, sit down on a chair, and hold her hand. Ryland comes and sits on the chair next to me. Of course, I start crying again. A nurse walks into the room with a clipboard thing.

You: is she ok?! Will she be ok?! Am I going to lose her?!
Ryland: calm down and let the nurse talk, Jade.
Nurse: unfortunately, the drunk driver had hit the drives side really hard. Right now Cynthia is in a coma, we don't know how long she will be in it for though.
You: could it take a month?! A year? A decade?!
Nurse: oh no, definitely not a decade. But it is possible that it could be a year, we will just have to wait and see.
You: could she die?! what are her chances of dying?!
Nurse: right now there is a 27% chance of her dying.
You: could she die any second?! Will something tell me she's about to die?!
Nurse: the monitor over there in corner will start beeping if her heart rate gets too low.
You: wha-
Ryland: thank you nurse.

The nurse nods her head then leaves the room. I start crying more and Ryland hugs me.

Ryland: it's going to be ok.
You: how?! My sister could fucking die any second now!
Ryland: hey, calm down. I'll be by your side the whole time.
You: but if she dies I'm going to miss her, and nobody can replace Cynthia.
Ryland: I understand shawty, but you got to stay strong for her.
You: I guess I can try.
Ryland: good job, do you need anything?
You: another hug?

Ryland gives me another hug which lasts for quite a while.

A/N
Emotional chapter. Will Cynthia die?

Anyway, I'm kinda disappointed in the tiktokers that fought, besides Vinnie. Like yeah I know they trained their asses off but I feel like some of them could have done better. My view of them didn't change, and I don't like the YouTubers anymore than what I did before.