☻︎𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢☻︎

Sunday, July 4, 2021
9am
Jade's POV

We all finish eating breakfast and I thank Macy for making it. Then Ryland and I go back to his bedroom.

You: I'm going to take a shower.
Ry: ok.

I go into the bathroom that him and Hailey share and lock the door. I shower then change into a white shirt that has "USA" on it, and blue denim shorts. I gather all my stuff and go back into Ryland's bedroom. He had changed into a grey shirt that has "USA" on it and black sweatpants that say "Stop Looking at my dick". Ryland is laying on his bed.

You: who's Tamera?
Ry: family friend. She has a son that is, I think 6.
You: nice.

I sit on the ground and pull out a small mirror from my suitcase. I place it against the wall and start doing natural makeup. Then I brush my hair and put it into a high ponytail. From my suitcase, I get a white bandana and tie it around my thigh. I also get a blue fluffy tie thing and wrap it around my ankle. There is a knock on the bedroom door and Ryland yells come in. Hailey comes in with a bag.

Hailey: can you do my makeup, Jade?
You: of course! What do you want done?
Hailey: something like yours, also can you do like hand prints on my leg?
You: sure, and you can do them on mine too.
Hailey: yay! Ryland you should have met her sooner!
Ry: don't be stealing MY girlfriend, Hailey.
Hailey: she's mine now bitch!

I laugh while I do her makeup. I do natural makeup, like mine, then paint my hand white and put 2 hand marks on her legs, I also do a red and blue hand print. Hailey then paints her hand and puts hand prints on my legs.

You: all done!
Hailey: Ryland come take some Instagram photos of us outside!
Ry: why me?
You: I'll make you sleep on the floor if you don't.
Ry: fine.

Hailey, Ryland, and I go outside to the front yard and Ryland takes a few photos. Hailey posts them on her Insta and I comment on it. After that, Macy and Ryland's dad come outside.

Macy: cute outfits Jade and Hailey! Are you all ready to go?
You: thank you, and I'm ready.

All 5 of us go down the street to Tamera's house. Tamera, her husband, and her son are sitting on chairs outside already. Tamera gives Macy, Ry's dad, Hailey, and Ryland a hug then gives me a hug too.

Tamera: who's this?
You: I'm Jade, Ry's girlfriend.
Tamera: well nice to meet you, I'm a family friend, my name is Tamera.
You: nice to meet you too!
Tamera: Pete go get 2 extra chairs! Ryland and his girlfriend are here! My husbands name is Pete and my son is over there, his name is Jack.

We all sit down and just talk. Hailey, Ryland, and I are having our own conversation.

Hailey: how long are you here for?
Ry: we are leaving in 2 days.
Hailey: can we go shopping tomorrow Jade?!
You: sure!
Ry: wow just going to ditch me.
Hailey: you can have her during the night, but please be quiet and lock your bedroom door.