☻︎𝚂𝚒𝚡☻︎

Sunday, June 6, 2021
12pm
Jade's POV

I wake up to Bryce yelling.

Bryce: WAKE THE FUCK UP!!
You: GET OUT!
Bryce: no, we have stuff to do today!
You: which is?
Bryce: we're going to the hype house.
You: no we aren't, I know that Chase kissed Nessa again and if we go there your going to probably actually fight Chase.
Bryce: wait how do you know? You were drunk at that time.
You: Ryland told me while we were at In and Out.
Bryce: when the fuck was this?! You met him at the party.
You: it was Wednesday. I took him shopping and we went to In and Out to eat.
Bryce: did you tell anyone you were with him?
You: no but I gave some of the boys the hint that I'm going to be with him.
Bryce: which was how?
You: I said I forgot that I was gonna take Ryland shopping then I left.
Bryce: how is that a hint?
You: well I said I forgot then left to his house, I thought they would be smart enough to figure that out.
Bryce: haha your funny, anyway hurry up.
You: fine, get out then.

Bryce leaves my room and I change into green sweatpants and a white crop top. My hair is in a braided ponytail and I have natural makeup on.

I go upstairs to the kitchen and all the boys are waiting

You: can we stop at Dunkin on the way?
Blake: oou yeah, I want a donut!
Bryce: fine. Blake, Jade, Josh, Jaden, and Anthony will go in Jaden's car. Noah, Griffin, Kio, Quinton, and I will go in my car.

I get into the back middle seat of Jaden's car, Anthony to my left and Blake to my right. We all buckle our seatbelts and Jaden drives to Dunkin Donuts and goes through the Drive Thru. He orders what we all want and then drives to the hype house.

Anthony: so what exactly are we doing, I thought y'all were mad at them?
Josh: Bryce and I are going to try and fight Chase, this is his third time doing this.
Blake: why did all of us have to come then?
Josh: we want some of sway to distract paparazzi and a few others to come inside with us.
You: are we being assigned something?
Josh: probably by Bryce, which is who's calling me right now. Hey what's up Bryce?
Bryce: I want to go over the plan, can everyone hear me?
Everyone: yes.
Bryce: ok. So, Josh and I are going to try and fight Chase, I think that Blake, Jaden, Griffin, and Q should come inside with us. Which means, Anthony, Kio, Noah, and Jade stay outside distracting the Paparazzi.
Everyone: ok.
Jaden: where should I park?
Bryce: at the bottom of the hill.

Josh hangs the phone up and Jaden parks. We get out of the car and meet up with the other half of sway. All of us go up to the house and Noah, Anthony, Kio, and I wait outside the gates while the others go inside.