My lips parted when Mitchell ran his tongue over my finger and after he was done, he gripped my wrist, yanked me forward, and without a second to spare he captured my lips with an assertive kiss. He ran his tongue over my lips and lightly bit down before he slipped it into my mouth and deepened the kiss, I let out a small moan as his tongue explore my mouth and awakened every nerve in my body. 

He pulled away and I was left a little breathless from the quick but hot kiss we just shared, Mitchell wiped the corner of his mouth and smirked, "You're right," he licked his finger, "Delicious."

How the hell did he just flip the tables?

"Shall we?" Mitchell offered me his hand, I glanced at his hand and cleared my throat before I took his hand, "Sure."

Mitchell led us towards the Louis Vuitton store but I gripped on his hand and stopped him, "I don't want another dress."

Mitchell glanced at me, "Mila, it's no trouble."

"I know but I don't think I'm going to like anything," I admitted honestly.

Mitchel pursed his lips, "Are you sure?"

I nodded, "Yes. Next time remember it goes Versace on the floor and not ripped at the freaking seams!"

Mitchell huffed, "Alright, alright. Anything other wishes for the princess?"

I wrinkled my nose, "Don't call me that. But yeah, I'm hungry, could we grab lunch?"

"Sure, but you just had dessert," he mused and gestured to the ice cream that was almost finished.

"So?" I replied, "Who said you can't have dessert first?"

Mitchell smiled and wrapped a hand around my waist, "Alright, let's get some food in my hungry gremlin."

While we made our way to the car that took us around, Mitchell pulled out his phone and searched for places to eat. I rolled my eyes at his snooty ass, "We can literally eat anywhere, why do you need to conduct in-depth research?"

"Perhaps you can eat anywhere but I'm quite particular about my food," he replied as he scrolled through his phone.

"Such a snob," I mumbled under my breath.

Typically, Mitchell chose one of the best restaurants there was in Portofino. We were back at the harbor and outside a restaurant with a spectacular view of the ocean and surrounding flora. The place had a small Italian café feel but according to our driver, many affluent people who visited Portofino made it a point to dine at this particular place. 

I trailed behind Mitchell as we walked through the scenic piazzetta which sat a few feet away from the port where many boats and yachts were docked. Mitchell gave his name and we were easily welcomed into the cute restaurant that held a special welcoming charm as soon as we set foot inside.

We were led to a table outside by a friendly, young waiter, I smiled at him when he pulled out a chair for me before Mitchell could. Mitchell didn't seem fazed but I didn't miss the stern look he gave the waiter before he took a seat.

The waiter was very polite and wore a bright, wide smile when he spoke in a thick Italian accent, "Ciao, I am Romeo and I will be serving you today."

The waiter couldn't have been older than twenty-one and he wore a shy boyish grin when he glanced at me which I found cute.

"Aw, like Juliette's Romeo?" I couldn't help but ask. 

He chuckled shyly, lowered his head, and nodded, "Si, but there is no Juliette to this Romeo."