💜Chapter 25💜

Start from the beginning

Entering in the room y/n voice come out as a wishpers but jungkook was able to listen her.

"W-washr-oom pl-please"
listening to her voice Jungkook made his way inside the washroom with y/n in his arms making her stand on her feet she suddenly started to vomit in the pot. Crotching down she started to throw up and seeing her like this guilt started to consume jungkook. If he hasn't forced her go eat she might not be throwing up like this. Again he became the reason of her current state.

Rubbing her back a little he made her clean up and again lift her weak fragile figure in his strong arms

Getting outside the washroom he gently lay her down on the bed and again attached the IV syringes in her hand. Covering her with a duvet he checked her fever only to found it getting back.

"C-c-cold"
she mumbled lightly suddenly feeling cold because the temperature of her body started to fall down. A tear escaped from her half open eyes making jungkook to feel a pang in his heart.

Seeing her shivering jungkook just removed his shirt and slipped under the duvet pulling her cold body toward his warm one.

His hard bare chest pressed against her body making her feel warm. He started to rub her body up to make her body warm as he was rubbing her waist the top of her dress started to lift up by itself and when the next time jungkook  rubbed her waist his hand straight came in contact with her soft skin making different tinglish sensation to pass through his whole body.

And he himself didn't know when he fell asleep beside her. His strong manly hands cagging her small petite figure protectively.

After some hours jungkook woke up with y/n in his embrace. She was sleeping peacefully just like a baby. Her face facing towards him and her soft blossoms pressed against his hard  bare chest. Her red pumlp lips making a cute pout with them.

Seeing her cute little pout a small smile made its way to jungkook face. Tracing his fingers from her cheeks to her jaw line jungkook gaze stop on her hand In which the IV syringes were already attached.

All the scenes from the morning started to appear in front of his eyes

All the scenes from the morning started to appear in front of his eyes. The way he forced her to eat and how badly she throws up everything out. And suddenly she turned pale.

Seeing the syringes in her hand jungkook suddenly remembered Dr. Choi words. And with that he made his way towards the bathroom to get ready not without covering her with the Duvet.

After taking a cold shower jungkook made his way outside the washroom only to see her still sleeping peacefully. Without disturbing her jungkook walked towards his closet. Wearing one of his expensive tux and starting doing his hair.

Meanwhile

Y/n closed eyes slowly and steadily started to move when the rays of light coming from the glass window fell on them. Opening her doe eyes  and blinking her long lashes afterward she looked around only to found herself under the soft and warm duvet on the jungkook king size bed.

slowly sitting up on the bed she saw jungkook coming out from the closet looking totally hansome in his expensive tux.
Coming towards y/n he softly touched her forehead to check her fever.

"Your fever is a little down but still there I want you to get ready we are going for your check ups" Jungkook said wearing his Rolex black watch on his wrist.

"W-w-what c-che-ck up I-i am n-not goi-ing any-where"
y/n asked getting panick and standing up from the bed with her weak legs.

"Don't behave like this y/n. You need to come with me for the check ups"
jungkook said making her to panick more because she don't want anyone to know about her illness. She don't want to bother them and the second thing is that she is afraid what if she can't live anymore. What if her report turn out bad.

N-n-noo pl-please i-i d-don't w-ant to g-g-go for c-che-ck ups"
she panickly started Remove the IV syringes from hand making her hand to bleed because of the roughness.

"Y/N what are you doing. Stop it.
Y/N"
seeing her behaving like this Jungkook tried to stop her from doing all this. He tried to hold her hand but she started to panick more.

"N-N-NOO PL-PLEASE"shouting on top of her lungs she escaped from his grip and started to shout and run outside the room with her trembling steps making jungkook to get worry seeing her like this

"N-N-NOO PL-PLEASE"
shouting on top of her lungs she escaped from his grip and started to shout and run outside the room with her trembling steps making jungkook to get worry seeing her like this.

"N-n-noo"
she snaped walking fastly downstairs with her shaking legs making the maids and gaurds to look in her direction. Her eyes turning red and heavy because of the tears that keep falling down like a water fall.

"Y/N Y/N GOD DAMIT Y/N STOP RUNNING STOPPP!!"
Jungkook shouted running behind her.

"N-N-NOO PL-PLEASE"
she walked fastly and running towards the first person she saw, tears trickling down her beautiful eyes making everyone heart to clench except Bity.

"Mi-minha omma i-i d-don't w-ant to g-g-go for the  c-che-ck ups. Plea-please co-co-me sa-save meee" she said in a begging tone hiding behind Minha like a small kid. Her eyes turning heavy making it anable for her to keep them open.

"Y/N!!"
Seeing her half closed eyes and shaking figure jungkook tries to make his way towards her but the next thing make him worried.

______________________________________

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

TO BE CONTINUED........

______________________________________