Chapter 114-Yu Jiqing Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

Yu Jiqing: "No." He resolutely refused. Said, and then looked directly at Li Dong's eyes: "I can only trust you."

"If we move a little bit, the people here will send a message to the person who harmed you." Li Dong said.

"So we may be very dangerous on the road." Yu Jiqing hit the last key: "Are you ready? I can give you a break for ten minutes."

What else can Li Dong say, of course, it's okay.

At this moment, Dr. Ou Ruiqi, who was invited by the base, is wholeheartedly conquering the 103 laboratory security system built by Yu Jiqing.

They have no way to use this laboratory unless the energy source of the entire base is cut off.

But that will cause great losses.

This is not only a project of time machine research, but also other illegal research projects that cannot be seen.

After just ten minutes, the entire base was elected to panic.

The doors behind him were closed one by one, and they were locked inside.

"Dr. Ou!" The senior management immediately contacted Dr. Ou Ruiqi: "He invaded the main brain, quickly regain control!"

Dr. Ou dropped the 103 security system with a look of surprise, and transferred his energy to the control of the main brain.

He found that most of the commands failed, and the mastermind's control fell into the opponent's hands.

It's hard to imagine that it was just a young man in his early twenties.

Shockingly outstanding.

Li Dong's neat long dress and trousers are of Yu Jiqing's size, which is a bit smaller for him, and his fists are not so smooth.

As he walked cautiously in the aisle, everything fell into Yu Jiqing's eyes.

"Follow my prompts," Yu Jiqing said: "Now there is no one around you. You can quickly walk to the end of the corridor, turn left, and enter a door that requires a password. Inside is the material room, one of which is Chen Fang With a weapon."

Li Dongyi said with enthusiasm: "Weapon? Just what I need."

He walked fast and lightly, and his body showed the skill and professionalism of special soldiers.

"The password is XXX, XXX." Yu Jiqing stared at him attentively and went in smoothly: "The last room from the right." There is also a password door: "Are you nervous?"

"What do you mean?" Li Dong opened the door smoothly and saw the room full of weapons. He whistled: "It's pretty good." He said, "I'll help you get your favorite model. Are two of them enough?"

Yu Jiqing raised his eyebrows immediately: "My favorite model?" Why didn't he know?

"Oh, sorry." Li Dong explained with a smile: "It's Xiaojun's favorite model." Sure enough, are they still different?

"That's just to facilitate the assassination." Yu Jiqing said: "You should also know the model I like..."

"Well, large size, right?" Li Dong said coldly.

The air is condensed.

"No, no, I'm joking." He racked his brains and remembered: "Is this this, right?" He quickly picked a gun that Yu Jiqing had used when meeting for the first time.

"It's okay." Yu Jiqing touched her lips with a fist and coughed softly: "Time is running out, hurry up, I'm waiting for your potion."

"OK."