Chapter 109 Jun Lu 11 Sheep Enters the Tiger

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Li Dong smiled at him: "I like you hard enough." The

two men swayed tacitly, and everyone knew what was going on.

Then Lu Jun stood up and took a sip of tea: "I'm going to the bathroom, you're waiting for me here." He was a little worried, and if he wanted the other party to go with him, he swallowed it again.

A big man surnamed Pei is not his son. Such adhesion is not in line with his Lu Jun style.

"Go." Li Dong nodded.

"I'll be back soon." Lu Jun felt that he had a toothache. When he fell in love, he lost half of his soul and often lost his soul.

It took him three minutes to go to the bathroom.

"So fast?" Li Dong asked.

"Check out, go back." Lu Jun cleanly took out the scattered banknotes from his pocket and came to the counter and handed it to the cashier.

When he was taking the money, he came across the gun he had hidden on his body, and his heart felt a little more settled.

This feeling of fear of death has not passed for a long time, and he laughed self-deprecatingly.

"Dare we hold hands on the street?" Lu Jun didn't know what he was talking about, he and Li Dong were very close.

"Why don't you dare?" the man next to him asked back, then his palm was clenched.

In the beginning, it was just the most common handshake, and then it became ten fingers clasped unconsciously.

The fresh show operation made Lu Jun rub his chest frantically.

He thought it was good to be with this man.

"Kiss you." Li Dong leaned over with a smile, and kissed Lu Jun a few times on the lips.

Fuck... I

only did it so fiercely in the afternoon, and now I am starting to move around again.

Lu Jun couldn't help spurning himself, and had no resistance to the male surname Pei.

It is about nine o'clock in the evening, and the streets are brightly lit and people come and go.

When walking into the alleys of the old community, all the noisy surroundings was instantly cut off by these tall and short old houses.

"Um..." Li Dong was pressed against the wall of invisible color.

The little vicious dog laid hands on him.

"Xiaojun..." he shouted.

And Lu Jun breathed heavily in his ear: "Say, do you love Lao Tzu?" It was like a coquettish little lion, desperately rubbing people.

"Love..." Li Dong said.

Lost and confused, he suddenly saw a red dot on the wall flashing by: "Be careful!" Without a word, he pressed Lu Jun's head and fell to the side.

At the same time, with a scream, a bullet fired on the wall where they had just stopped.

"Fuck..." Lu Jun cursed in a low voice, and immediately pulled out the gun from his right hand: "Don't move, hide."

He and Li Dong hid behind a cluster of plants, not daring to move.

Once the target is exposed, if the sniper fires indiscriminately, they are dead.

"Do you still have a gun?" Li Dong asked.

When encountering this kind of clarity, will Lu Jun be afraid of a man who has no time to take care of him, but what's wrong with such a calm voice?