Chapter 105: Lu Jun ⑦ Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth

Start from the beginning

"I don't know how to dance." Lu Jun frowned and looked around, seeing the people here holding a glass of cocktails, and then dancing with the demons of the music group.

"It's just a twist of the body, I'm not sure it will." Li Dong smiled, he picked up two glasses of delicious cocktails: "Take it."

"It's so vulgar..." Lu Jun suddenly thought of the square dance, but He did not refuse Li Dong's invitation: "Well, I will accompany you." He said and raised his cup.

"Thank you, I'm very happy." After Li Dong clinked glasses with him, he took a sip of wine gracefully.

With a blushing face, he smiled, and danced lazily to the music.

Lu Jun's heart was pounding, because the taller the opponent's body got closer and closer, he was unsurprisingly dry again.

So handsome, thinking...

"..." He swallowed.

Dancing with such a charming man may be the most elegant and romantic thing Lu Jun has done in his life.

It's not just that stuff in my mind, it's horribly strange.

After all, making love is king, what the hell is feeling?

Lu Jun never felt that he would be connected with such nonsense as love. He only had beauty in his eyes.

But the world is unpredictable. When he hugged a man very restless, but was willing to restrain his emotions for the other party, he predicted with a dead face that his perfect assassin career was about to end.

"Xiaojun..." Li Dong hugged the young man who tightened himself. He was obviously half a head taller than the opponent, but he shamelessly put his head on the opponent's shoulder.

Lu Jun was rare in a place where Li Dong could not see, pouting his mouth seriously.

There are many disturbing things in his mind: "What?" It is possible to give up the murderous gun for this man, but the man comes from a wealthy family, is educated and educated, how likely is the other party to see him Lu Jun?

"I can't handle alcohol and I'm a little dizzy." Li Dong said.

"Then I will take you back." Lu Jun hugged him greedily, taking in the warm breath from him.

"No, I want to take a walk on the deck." Li Dong shook his head.

"What?" Lu Jun twitched his mouth silently: "This kind of weather is blowing on the deck? Are you sick?"

"Huh?" Li Dong sent a hot breath around Mr. Kidnapper's neck.

"Not allowed to go..." Lu Jun continued to show his ferocious expression very hard.

However, the tone of being strong in the outside world has leaked out of him, completely exposing him.

Li Dong was very surprised. Lu Jun he remembered was heartless.

Now so warm, revealing the truth, but very unaccustomed.

But, who can say that those who treat others sincerely don't want the same treatment?

Li Dong relied on Lu Jun to enjoy the reality of this moment.

Comfortable and a little confused.

After he opened his eyes consciously, it was still the small cabin.

There was silence and darkness all around.

His hands and feet are not bound, and the whole body is free.

There was a warm heat source around him, that was a leg and an arm, lying domineeringly on him.

"Xiaojun?" Li Dong pushed him.

"Huh?" Lu Jun was woken up in the morning, madly angry: "What the hell is wrong with you?" He hugged him tightly and continued to sleep.

"This problem." Li Dongla pressed Lu Jun's hand down: "Isn't this what you like?" When the opponent was astonished, he rolled over and pressed it.

"Fuck..." Lu Jun's world was shaking with excitement, shaking so much that he couldn't see the north, south, east, and west, up, down, left, and right.

"Don't you like it?" Li Dong asked in a low voice.

"Fart!" Lu Jun hugged him: "..." gritted his teeth excitedly, you like it too much, okay?

It was a surprise in a surprise.

But why is the other party so proactive?

Lu Jun thought with his clever head, and immediately made up for a scheming boy's escape plan.

The conclusion is: Pei Ruozhen wants to escape the hijacking with beautiful male tactics, there is no unrealistic love and emotion, everything is as simple as that.