Chapter 105: Lu Jun ⑦ Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth

Start from the beginning

"Oh." Li Dong played Li's century-old kissing skills, in line with the principle of boring and boring, and the principle of come and be happy, and Lu Jun spent the whole morning talking about it.

The consequences can be imagined, neither of the two mouths is good, and both are hurt.

"Hi..." It hurts when you touch it, Yaoshou!

"Want to go out and let the wind out?" Lu Jun sat on the edge of the bed, with one leg bent and the other straight, looking at the prey who had been bullied by himself with contentment.

A dignified and noble son from a wealthy family, hey, he is not a disgusting creature in the world with the killer.

"Thank you, but I don't want to go out for the time being." Li Dong said, he touched his mouth, how could he go out to meet people like this.

"That night." Lu Jun hummed, his tongue was licking the alveolar, the two eyes looking at Li Dong were greedy and explicit: "How about I invite you to drink tonight?"

Li Dong thought for a while, "Okay." "He readily agreed.

This attitude successfully pleased Lu Jun, he leaned forward in a good mood, and broke the man's chin...

"Come back?" Li Dong had an urge to die in his heart. To be honest, his lips now are almost Unconscious, numb, and stupefied.

"So scared?" Lu Jun smiled and pecked on his face.

Then it looked like a cat who succeeded in stealing the fishy, ​​and his face was full of triumph.

Li Dong: "I'm not afraid." He opened his mouth and bit Lu Jun's finger, and immediately saw that the other person's eyes darkened: "I feel...you like being with me..." It was

kind of sticky. feel.

Is it the effect of adrenaline, or, huh?

"You're right." Lu Jun finally couldn't help but touched the already horrible lips again. Just like this, speaking away from the ground, it was perfect: "Do you hate being with me?"

"..." Li Dong blushed directly to show him.

"Fuck..." Lu Jun reached out and rubbed his electrocuted chest. This is a foul, isn't it?

"Don't kiss me anymore." Li Dong stopped his close face and said, "Mouth hurts."

Lu Jun smiled triumphantly, and kept playing with his fingers on the man's chin.

In the evening, Li Dong was surrounded by a pile of books, some tea and snacks, and fruits.

It was all Lu Jun's handwriting, and he was afraid that this cute and soft-legged prey would be bored.

And he sat next to him, his eyes were empty for a while, and he looked at Li Dong for a while, his expression unpredictable and unpredictable.

"Hello?"

This sound interrupted Li Dong's thoughts of reading. He raised his head with a smile on his face and said: "Xiaojun, it's six o'clock, should we go out for dinner?"

An hour later, people came and went in public. Entertainment area.

The handsome young man followed the handsome man in front of him impatiently.

dry.

He didn't know, what's fun here.

"Xiaojun, come dance." Li Dong turned his head and beckoned to the back.