Be careful what you wish for

Začít od začátku

A Duck hybrid man just sigh at this, he walk towards the three and drag his fiance inside the gates of the country.

"HEY, Babe let me goo" Sapnap protest against his fiance but he was just ignored and continuing to drag him.

While Sapnap is being drag, Callahan and George continue to bicker and argue who won. Honestly the three just had enough of this and then break the two up.

"Okay tell me what you three saw or pray to God that I won't toss you to the snow chester" Bad voice deepen, he can't deal with this right now - not when the pain still hadn't left him - he need the answer or he'll do what he said. No mercy even though he is the most nicest and humble person besides Nikki and Ranboo.

The two shudders and slowly turn to Bad, they gulp when they see a happy smile in Bad's face. It look innocent but they know that there's something sinister underneath that innocent smile. A smile that made the great Blood God, Technoblade scared in the first place.

"Oh- hehehe" George starts to chuckle nervously as he look at Callahan to help him out. Bad's smile didn't dispersed or drop not even one bit and it really spook them. "Me, Sapnap and Callahan were exploring and found this ruin building, we figured out to tell you guys, we got back and starts to treat it like a race then here we are" George explaining everything with all his power not to stutter and he did a great job for it.

Bad look for any signs of lying and he got nothing, so he let go of his terrifying smile and give his everyday smile.

"You're not lying and tomorrow we'll tell the others" Bad said softly and that made the two released the breath they didn't know their holding in. "Now go to sleep for now, the moon is on its peek"

They obeyed Bad, not even gonna try to find out if they didn't. Quickly rushing you their perspective houses and beds they left the trio outside the gates.

"Not gonna lie, you are terrifying Bad" Wilbur says in amusement, he had this smile on his face that seems to contradict itself to be a happy one or the insane one. He still have some bandages over his torso because of the sword that his father used to kill him and he was the one begging for it to happen. He was about to die that day fortunately the medic is faster to heal him up to become stable and not in the death door. "You have to teach me that, you even manage to get my brother to fear you" Chuckling at the thought where he saw his brother running away from Bad in about 4-5 hours, afraid of what it might be and Bad who is a kind sweetheart he is just give something to Technoblade that isn't harmless.

Bad just raised his brows up, not getting Wilbur saying. "What do you mean? I only want him to give something and he just run away from me" He answer truthfully. Shaking his head not really knowing why Techno run off like that. "Well the bed is calling for me now, see you guys tomorrow for the trios discovery from the woods" He turn around and go off to the badlands, waving at them as his figure starts to get smaller and smaller until it disappear.

"That dude really is innocent, he didn't even know that Techno feared him that day and just brush it off" Eret shakes his head in disbelief, looking at the direction where Bad's figure disappear. "Well I'll say my goodnight to you Former president Wilbur, see you tomorrow at the meeting" He start to walk to his castle, yawning slightly at his hands leaving Wilbur behind who soon went home and sleep in his comfy bed, minding the bandages and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

------

At the early morning, the Whitehouse is filled with sleepy people, complaining about them having a good sleep and be here early. Mostly George though. Then he suddenly remembered he was one of the people that's going to inform the other about their discovery, it gives him some energy through the day.