MSPS: Chapter 35

Y/N's Point of View

I inquire about the plans that Y/N and Grandpa made, wanting to know more.

"Please don't worry about it, babe," he says, affectionately stroking my cheek as I give a nod and rise from my seat.

"Now where are you headed?" He also stands up and follows after me.

"I'm not sure, perhaps just taking a stroll?" I glance at him, interlocking our hands.

"Alright, let's go, babe," he exclaims cheerfully.

The Author's Point of View

While you and Jungkook explore the mansion surroundings, Grandma and Grandpa observe them from a distance, smiling and sipping on juice.

"Look at them, dear. They resemble us when we were young," Mrs. Kim remarks to Mr. Kim.

"Yes, do you think they'll need to find their own place soon?" Mr. Kim asks his wife.

"I'm unsure. You should ask Y/N once more," Mrs. Kim responds softly.

"You know, they deserve some alone time," he remarks, raising his eyebrow playfully.

"My goodness, our child is still too young for that! How could you have such thoughts?" Mrs. Kim scolds her husband, hitting him on the head. Mr. Kim simply chuckles, scratching his head.

"Honey, she's already 22," Mr. Kim retorts, grasping his wife's arm affectionately.

"But our heavenly son should become a grandpa as well."

"How could you forget, my dear? If our granddaughter has a baby, she'll be a grandma," he states, only to receive another hit from his wife.

"Apologies, I'm growing old and forgetful. I truly didn't mean to offend," he replies remorsefully.

Mrs. Kim hits him again nonetheless.

"And what in the world are you saying? She's not an object," she retorts, rolling her eyes, while Mr. Kim laughs at his wife.

Y/N's Point of View (continued)

I find myself staring at Grandma and Grandpa while Jungkook and I sit at the coffee table. Grandma playfully smacks Grandpa, leading to his contagious laughter.

"They're so lovely, don't you think, princess?" Jungkook suddenly asks.

"Yes, they always act that way with each other," I respond, smiling as I watch Grandpa teasing Grandma.

"Your grandpa adores teasing your grandma," he adds, flashing me a smile as I nod, my own smile widening.

"And why are you so beautiful, baby?" he suddenly queries.

"What?" I respond, confused.

"Simply wondering why you're so pretty," he says, a teasing grin on his face. I roll my eyes.

"Stop teasing me, Jungkook." His smile fades instantly.

"Why are you calling me 'Jungkook'? Are you angry?" he inquires.

"No, I'm not," I reply, shaking my head.

"You are. When you're upset, you only address me as 'Jungkook'. Aren't you?" he asks.

"No, I'm not," I assure him.

"No, you are. But preferably, if you called me 'Kookie', or even better yet, 'baby'," he suggests playfully, pouting. I giggle.

"Alright then, baby Kookie," I say playfully, causing him to smile widely and embrace me.

"That's better," he compliments, his smile still present.

"Oh, you're such a baby," I laugh, patting his head affectionately.

"Just for you, babe," he states with laughter in his voice, joining in on the laughter himself.

The Author's Point of View (continued)

"Honey, oh my gosh, they're incredibly adorable. Look at them hugging each other," Mrs. Kim exclaims, bouncing excitement into her husband's being as they observe the other couple.

"Enough, dear. If you're envious of them, I can embrace you too," Mr. Kim suggests, smirking. Mrs. Kim's eyes immediately roll as she glances at her husband.

"I'm merely stating that they're cute," she remarks before walking away.

"Wait for me, dear!" Mr. Kim rushes to follow his wife.

Y/N's Point of View (continued)

It's dinner time, and we're gathered at the dining table, enjoying our meal peacefully when Grandpa speaks up.

"Y/N and Jungkook, are you certain that you want to stay here with us?" Grandpa asks, prompting me to look at Jungkook, who is already staring at me.

"I'm not sure. What do you think, babe?" he questions, with Grandma and Grandpa eagerly awaiting my response.

"Then where should we go?" I inquire.

"To my house," Jungkook swiftly answers.

"Actually, no. Hun and I will purchase a new house for the two of you," Grandpa announces, his smile unwavering, as I nod and shift my gaze to Jungkook.

"Alright, then we will move out," I confirm before continuing to eat.

"When should we make our move, Dad?" Jungkook says, surprising me, and I look at him, astonished.

What in the world? Did he just call Grandpa "Dad"? Grandpa detests being addressed as Dad by someone who's not related.

Well, Grandpa desires me to call him "Dad," but I don't feel comfortable doing so.

"You two should discuss that," Grandpa answers, leaving me equally surprised.

What on earth? He isn't upset that Kookie referred to him as "Dad"?

"Oh, sweetheart, try to lower your voice," Grandma intervenes.

Grandpa chuckles and gazes at Jungkook.

"Well, what's the issue? I instructed him to call me that since my own granddaughter won't use the term," he explains, referring to me.

I merely roll my eyes.

"Eh, whatever," I reply, continuing to eat, while Kookie finds amusement in my reaction, and I shoot him a glare.

Thank you for reading 💖😄