MSPS: Chapter 20

JUNGKOOK POV

I hate this, all of this is a lie, She should stop now.

"Don't believe her ma'am I did it just today because I didn't know I got triggered because of her words and suddenly slap her that hard, And yeah I kill her ex but she doesn't know?" I said and put the masks on the table not giving a fuck if the people saw me.

But her grandma does not even get scared of me while her granddaughter is panicking trying to convince me to stop.

"Well that's good Jungkook," she said making me surprised

"GRANDMA!" Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs.

But her grandma just ignored her and didn't even flinch.

"Don't worry I'm not mad that you kill that because he deserved it for trying to kill my granddaughter, But there's one thing I didn't like" she said glaring at me like she was going to kill me any minute.

"What is it, ma'am?" I didn't look away and looked back too.

"You know I hate when someone hurt my granddaughter, I need a reason why you slap her making her face swollen" I smirked at the both of them.

"Well I don't know my hand just makes it on his own, Can't control myself sometimes," I said looking at my hand like it just exists

"Well you're a psychopath that's not new tho," she said and smile so sweet, Why her face is so familiar?

I look at  Y/N and she's looking down, I'm upset with her how could she lie in front of me when she knows I don't like a liar

"Well I think I need to see you're house to make sure," She said standing

"Sure" I walk first not waiting for y/n.

Y/N POV.

I think kookie is mad, But why? Because I lied to my grandma? But I'm trying to protect him, Grandma is scarier than him

We're now walking to kookie's house because grandma wants to take a look at it.

20 minutes later

While we were entering kookie house I saw our neighbor peek out from the window, Don't tell me that man also knows grandma.

We enter the living room as my grandma sits on the couch while I sit next to her and kookie goes to the kitchen to give my grandma water.

"Y/N you lie to me," she said with that scary voice, This is why I'm scared of her.

"I'm sorry," I said and look down, Then kookie give grandma water and sit in front of us

"Well your house is nice too but I need to know if my Y/N is safe with you," she said and put the water down.

"Of course she is, I can do everything for her"

"That's good then"

They talk for almost 30 minutes while I'm just sitting here listening to them talking like I don't exist, But the next thing that my grandma said makes me panic.

"Well you know my husband and her brother are mafias, I used to be one too since my parents are mafia too"

I widen my eyes and look at kookie who is currently glaring at me, Oh my god grandma stop spilling the tea.

"And oh did you know last year her brother arrange a marriage for her? But since my granddaughter is hard-headed she escapes from her brother"

I want to interrupt grandma but it's the last thing I'm going to do, don't wanna get scolded again. I feel bad when Jungkook looks at me with a disappointed look.

My mind is blank when my grandma leaves and now it's only me and Jungkook here hearing both of us breathing makes me nervous.

I look at Jungkook who's looking at my whole soul.

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm now looking at her who's currently looking down her lap.

"You won't speak?" I asked as she look at me with teary eyes.

"Don't cry at me I'm just asking you"

"I'm sorry if I lied"

I smirk and chuckle.

"For a whole 1 month is a lie you told me you only have you're grandma and cousin who is currently in another country and that cousin is your brother who is the mafia? What a great lie Y/N" I said and chuckled before standing up

"Where are you going?" I ignore her and put my mask on again.

"Kookie where are you going?" She said with a sweet voice.

"Mind you're own business Y/N," I said and leave the house, I close the door and like what I did earlier I lock her in again.

I walk in the neighborhood while my hand is in my pocket and not minding around me but I can feel someone is following me, it can't be Y/N because I already locked her in. I look at my back and saw a three in a black suit.

Run

Y/N POV

it's already been an hour since he leaves mad at me so I'm walking round and round around the living room because I feel bad and guilty at the same time.

What if he doesn't come back? What if he kills again? What if he got caught by the police?What if my grandma report him? What if the nei-

"Shit!" I run to the bedroom and took my grandma to face time her, she can help me

I try to facetime her but she's not answering it.

I run again into the living room and open the tv and wait for the tv news. I wait for over 5 minutes when breaking news comes out.

•Breaking News•

"It's good news for everyone! The psychopath named Jeon Jungkook already find, His neighbor told on police and told that this psycho boy was hiding a girl in his house

"It's good news for everyone! The psychopath named Jeon Jungkook already find, His neighbor told on police and told that this psycho boy was hiding a girl in his house. And now the police are on their way to his house so they can rescue the girl. The psychopath boy tells the police why he's doing all of this killing and he just says it's for her. The police take him to the psychotherapist and who says that he has bipolar, depression, and obsession. And he's obsessed with this girl."

I turn off the tv and immediately run to the bedroom so I can get my money, I need to leave immediately here before the police find me here.

I take my wallet and put it in my pocket as I put on my mask and the cap that kookie give me.

I walked towards the living room and open the door but the god damn door is locked

"Fuck you Jungkook!" I shout and bang on the door, How can I leave if the fucking door is locked

An idea popped into my mind, This house has a big glass window at the back. maybe I can go there and escape.

I immediately run at that window and break it with the chair but it's not that easy to break it so I hit it more than 5 times before it broke

"Nice"

Thank you for reading💖____________________________________________________________________________