MSPS: Chapter 2

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

I sigh and flop onto my bed, grabbing my phone to inform my grandmother that I had arrived at my apartment.

My grandmother is all I have because my parents were murdered by a thief who broke into our home.

After I texted my grandmother, she instantly responded and said

"Visit me again darling, I'm missing you so much, I love you" I grin as I read it and turn on the television. I was going to change the station when I heard what was on the news.

"A man was found dead in the vacant street in XXX street just a minute ago with his tongue cut, and many people are saying that the person who killed this man is also the person who killed the seven other men-"

I quickly change the channel and get up.

"Oh my god! Minutes ago? So, does this mean the man I heard crying for help is the one in the news?" I said as I walked to my bathroom to take a shower.

UNKNOWN PERSON PERSPECTIVE

I laughed so hard when I saw the news, "They always say I did this, but they didn't know where I was, they're such a dumb bitch," I stop laughing and shake my drink.

"Does my princess watch the news? Aww, poor princess, she must be afraid right now; I should go to her and give her a gift right now."

I stood up, put on my jacket, mask, and cap, and went to the convenience shop to steal a bar of chocolate and chips for her.

I just walk straight through the door while the cashier chases me and keeps telling me to pay for the food, and I stop making her bump into my back.

"Get away from me or I will kill you," I screamed, turning to face her, looking at her. She backs away but continues to talk.

"Sir, please pay for that food because my employer would fire me if I allow you to steal that much," she pleaded, about to cry, but I don't care. I just throw her a death gaze and walk away.

Before knocking on my princess apartment door, I set the chocolate and chips on the doormat and take out my paper and ballpen.

"Hey, my Princess, I hope you enjoy what I've given you; I know you're worried about the news, but don't worry, I'll always accompany you everywhere you go and guard you okay? Don't be afraid, I won't murder you like I kill others."

-JK

I put it in the envelope and placed it on top of the chocolate before knocking on the door and hiding behind the wall.

She opens the door and glances around before settling on the chocolate and chips. She smiles and grabs the letter to read while she grins. I smile too when she smiles. Does she have a boyfriend?

No, I thought, while I'm looking at her smiling, her grin fades and she glances around again, scared.

Did she enjoy the food? Did she feel afraid of me? Oh bad, I upset my princess. I shouldn't scare my princess.

She then smiles and shuts the door. Before I leave the apartment, I go to the office and ask for her name and phone number, but the owner refuses to give them to me.

"And who are you to order me around?" he asked, lifting his brow, and I just laughed and responded

"You will die if I tell you who I am," I added, laughing so hard that the owner flinched, before stopping laughing and hitting the table before screaming.

"GIVE ME HER FUCKING NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OR I WILL KILL YOU LIKE HOW I KILLED THE MAN IN THE NEWS!" I shouted as he nodded and was beginning to cry.

Tss such a moron!

Y/N PERSPECTIVE

While I'm changing into my short and baggy clothes, someone knocks, so I dash to the door and open it, only to find chocolate and chips on the floor, with a letter on top of the chocolate.

I open the letter and read it quickly, and my smile vanished. Is he the one who is following me? The one I run into, as well as the one who murders the eight men? Oh dear

I look around but don't see him, but I can sense someone gazing at me. Despite my fear, I smile because he buys my favorite chocolate and chips.

But how did he find out? Or is he just a visitor? I shut the door, place the chocolate and chips on my table, and place the note in my drawer.

I grinned before eating the chocolate and then scrolled to my phone. While I'm looking through my phone, someone calls but it's unknown but I still answer because what if it's an emergency?

~In Call~

You: Hello? Who's this?

Unknown: Hello Princess, it seems that you are enjoying the chocolate that I gave you *chuckle

You: What's the big deal? You gave it to me, and I apologize if this comes across as rude. What do you want and who are you? You're the one I run into, right? If my apology isn't enough, I'm sorry for you because I can't help you.

Unknown: I'm simply checking to see whether you like what I gave you.

You: So what if I like it?

Unknown: Okay, I have to leave now, Princess-

You: No, don't hang up; I don't know what your name is.

Unknown: You don't need to know my name, baby.

~Call Ended~

"Ouch, he's so mean," I exclaimed as I finished my food before going to bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote for this, Thank you<3