MSPS: Chapter 10

MY SWEET PSYCHOPATH STALKER

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

He looked at me and said, "Do you think your grandmother is still awake at this hour?" He looked at me as if he was about to eat me. I gulp and nervously smile.

"Uhm, I'll see if I go there," I murmured, trying to leave, but Jeykey tightened his grip on my wrist and yelled, "Don't try to escape on me baby," pushing me closer to him, causing me to bump into his muscular chest.

"Well, I'm not trying to escape, it's just that I'm heading now, maybe grandma is still awake, you know?" I answered, a smile on my lips.

"You're such a silly princess, it's already 10 p.m. and you think your grandmother is still awake? And it's f*cking dangerous on the street, I won't allow you to go alone, you'll come with me to my house," he added, letting go of my wrist as I looked at him, shocked.

"I'll never go to your house, I swear to God, I'm not going to stay in a house with you," I replied as I crossed my arms. "Well, baby, you don't have a choice, I'll take you to my house and you'll stay there forever," he said, making me laugh sarcastically.

"In your dreams, I will not stay in your house forever," I replied as he looked at me and said, "Don't talk too much, let's go now before the mafias kidnap you," and dragged me along with him again, so I decided to ask him some questions.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

While I'm walking with my girl, she keeps asking me questions, which irritates me, but I'm trying not to yell at her since she might cry again, and her last question cause me to stop walking.

"Why do you keep sending me flowers, food, and letters? And why do you kill someone when I was bullied?" she asked innocently. I turned my focus on her as she just stared at me, brushing my hand through my hair since this girl is so confused.

"Because I like you and am obsessed with you," I explained, making her gulp.

"Why?" she asks again. I chuckle and grip her wrist once more since my house is still so far away and my Princess will be exhausted.

After 15 minutes-

"Is your house still far? I'm tired of walking," she said as she sat on the cold floor. I then squatted in front of her to offer her a piggy bank, but she looked at me puzzled, "What?" she said.

"Are you fucking dumb? Get on! I'm going to give you piggyback," I replied, but she jumped on my back and swung her arm around my neck as I smiled.

I stood up and began walking, but what about her suitcase? I sighed deeply and whisper

"Baby?" I said but received no reaction, so I called her again, "Babe?" No response, "Princess?" Still no response, then I heard soft snoring and realized she was sleeping.

I didn't wake her up because she might have been so tired that she just fell asleep, so I only hold her legs with one arm because one of my hands is holding the two suitcases, and I try to calm myself because I'm having a boner for a fucking simple reason because Y/N is spreading her legs around my waist.

When I realize she's already comfortable with me, I crack a smile.

We'd already arrived at my doorway when she let out a small yawn, which made me smile. I opened my door.

When I noticed that my entire house was a mess, I took my Princess to my room first and gently placed her on my bed since I didn't want to wake her awake as I was about to leave the room when she suddenly started talking.

"Mom? Dad? I miss you," she whispered as I approached her, brushing my fingers through her hair and smiling.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm going to take care of you like your parents did when you were young," I murmured as I kissed the top of her hand and set it aside to clean.

AUTHOR PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

Jungkook cleans the whole house even though it's already 12 am but he is still clean so be careful not wanted to wake you up, Then Jungkook sits on the couch and take off his shirt since you're asleep and no one can see his bare muscular chest then he closes his eyes trying to calm his self because he becomes needy because of you earlier when he is giving you a piggyback your boobs were touching his back and your legs are snaking around his waist so he tries to calm his self because he doesn't want to touch you, Leaning at the couch he is sweating a lot making him look hotter

You woke up to drink water when you noticed Jungkook in the living room lying on the couch shirtless, showing his muscular chest and the full-sleeve tattoo. You simply walk past him and continue walking to the kitchen, where you were looking for the fridge. You steal another glance at him while drinking water.

He seems so innocent when sleeping, and he's sweating a lot, so you wonder what he did to make him sweat so much. Then you realize he cleans the house since it's very neat, and Jungkook is sweating a lot.

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

When Jeykey walks into the kitchen without a shirt, I look at his muscular chest, but then I realize I've been staring at his chest for too long, so I shake my head and drink water again. When I was going to pass Jeykey, he grabs my wrist and pushes me against the wall.

I was so shocked when he leaned closer and his was touching my legs, "Uhh, you're too close," I murmured, pushing him aside and running back into the room to sleep.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I sigh because I couldn't believe what I had just done. I glance at my member and say, "Hey! You should calm down! That's my Princess! I don't want to touch her unless we're married!" I walk to the living room to put my shirt back on so I can sleep again.

I walk into my room and see my baby on her phone, so I snatched it and put it in my pocket as she glared at me and said, "Hey! You didn't say sorry for what you did minutes ago and now you're going to annoy me again?" I just chuckled and lay on the right side of the bed as she punched my arm and said,

"You'll sleep on the couch," she added, making me furrow my brow. "Why would I? This is my bed, so if I want to sleep here, I'll sleep here," I said, putting the blanket she was using on me.

"Besides, it's your fault I was being needy earlier," I added, looking at her as she gave me a disgusted look.

"Shut the fuck up, you pervert," she shouted, standing up, taking one of the pillows, and leaving the room as I followed her.

"Baby! Where are you going?" I asked, grabbing her wrist as she looked at me coldly again.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch because I don't have anything to do because you took away my phone," she remarked, tossing the pillow on the couch.

Thank you for reading, Please vote!