MSPS: Chapter 13

MY SWET PSYCHO STALKER

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I'm here at the bed, rolling in it nonstop because I have a cramp, and Jeykey is panicked because he stated what if I died, which is why I yell at him, making him shut up.

I'm just having cramps and he thinks I'm going to die, such a moron. I'm holding my stomach and rubbing it, hoping it will be better soon, but it's only gotten worse.

I glance at Jeykey, who is frightened, and ask him to give me water. He instantly stands and walks to the kitchen to get water, then returns with two water bottles that he has opened, so I quickly grab them out of his hand and gulp them down while Jeykey sits next to me.

"Baby? Are you okay now?" he asked, caressing my back. I nodded, hoping to relieve his worries, but it only made things worse.

"No, you're not, look at you, you keep pressing your stomach, should I massage it? I can help you," he replied, forcing me to lie down.

He massaged my tummy and it felt so good. I think the cramp is fading, but I close my eyes and try to sleep. Fortunately, I fell asleep.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I massaged her tummy till she went asleep. I know it hurts to experience cramps during your period, so I looked up some tips on Google and this is what came up.

Ask her what she Needs

Be patient! Don't blame her irritability on her period, but try to understand where she's coming from.

Bring her the food she craves. Whether it's ice cream she's after or she's one of the rare women who crave a green juice, just go and get it.

Be attentive.

Give her a massage. 

Give her space.

SOURCE FROM GOOGLE!

I read it carefully and understand it. I had already given her a massage, so maybe I should ask her what she wants when she woke up. I stand up and go to the living room so that when she wakes up, she won't be annoyed because it says there, and it also says give her space, so I leave the room.

I sit on the couch and turn on the TV to watch some movies. I was about to change the channel when I became interested in the show.

It's a cooking show, and I want to learn how to cook so I can cook for her and make her favorite dishes, so I watch the show till it ends.

After 1 hour

My baby is still sleeping, so I decided to prepare some meals for her. I stand up and take my mask, jacket, and pocket before heading to the market to purchase the needed things.

I eventually returned home after 2 hours of searching for the materials, but my princess was sitting in the kitchen staring at the water, so I called her while smiling.

"Princess! I'm back!" I exclaimed, catching her attention to me. "Where did you go?" she asks, confused.

"I'm headed to the market to get some ingredients for our dinner tonight," I said as she nodded and sat down again, and I placed the ingredients on the table.

I'm currently preparing the food, and my princess continued staring at me while I was cooking, smiling since she stated she liked the smell.

"What is it called again?" she asked, making me laugh because she had already asked me three times.

"Garlic butterfish," I said, staring at her, and she nodded again, saying, "I love the scent of the garlic I don't know why ghosts don't like the smell of garlic I mean garlic is so good" I simply smiled.

After cooking-

"Are we still not eating?" she asked, glancing at the fish, and I shrugged.

"But why?" she asked, pouting. I smiled at her and simply replied, "How about we go out and buy whatever you want?" She nodded and smiled.

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I was very happy when Jeykey said we'd go out to eat, so I agreed because I'm a little hungry, which is why I keep staring at the fish, it looks so nice, I don't know how Jeykey is so extremely good at cooking.

Jeykey let me wear a mask and a cap so no one would know me because the mafia is looking for me for $2 million, so I'm like a wanted person.

We walk out of the house, and Jeykey holds my hand like I'm her girlfriend. I didn't push my hands away because Jeykey will buy me food, so I swing our hands up and down, and Jeykey just smiles since I'm in a good mood.

We were still holding hands when we arrived at the convenience store, and he took me to the chips section when he said

"Grab whatever you want," he remarked, making me smile, "Are you sure?" He nodded and replied.

"Of course, I love spoiling you," he added, patting my head as I smiled in excitement. I grab Cheetos and Pringles because they're my favorites. I only grab 2 Cheetos and 2 Pringles for me and Jeykey because it's his money.

"Go grab what you want," he said, pointing for more, but I shook my head and replied, "This is enough for me," I added, smiling as he did.

Please Like this,Thank you💖______________________________________
______________________________________