MSPS: Chapter 14

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I was relieved that my princess was not in a good mood; she even says that the chips we buy are for the two of us; I was happy because she thought of me.

We're heading back home down the street, and my baby is singing a song. She was in a happy mood, and I was smiling back at her when I noticed a red stain on her pants.

I face palmed myself, knowing that my princess would be furious if he found out, so I chose to back hug her, causing her to stop humming and stated

"What are you doing? People are staring at us," she said, attempting to shove me, but I tightened my grip on her and we continued walking in this way. She kept asking me what was going on, but I remained silent.

I let go of her and opened the door for her as she asked, "What the fuck happened?" I didn't answer her questions and changed the topic.

"If you say another bad word, I will cut your tongue Y/N," I warned, making her look at me as I glared at her.

"I'm just wondering why you hug me in public; are you insane?" she asked, crossing her arm, and I sighed and pointed to her pants with the red stain.

She rolls her eyes and walks stomping to the bathroom, most likely to change her pants. I'm sitting on the couch, waiting for my princess to arrive.

After 5 minutes

My princess comes out of the bathroom frowning and her brows are crossing, and I secretly grin because I find it cute. She sits on the other couch, munching on the Cheetos that we bought, and she looks at me when she notices that I am looking at her.

"What do you want?" she said, putting chips in her mouth as I shook my head no, so she just sat there munching the chips while I smiled happily at her.

"Do you want to eat dinner now?" I asked, but she didn't respond, so I addressed her by her full name in the hopes that she would respond.

"Y/N, I'm talking to you," I remarked, making her frown, and she said, "I don't want to, I'm going to eat later."

I just nod and stand up so I can go to sleep, and then my baby grabs my hand and says,

"Where are you going?" she asked, looking at me. I just smiled and replied, "I want to sleep more, do you want to sleep too?" I asked, shaking her head as I nodded.

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

When he walks out of the living room, I rush to the kitchen to eat the fish he cooked. I sit on the chair and begin eating the fish.

"It's delicious, he's amazing at cooking, I wish he could cook for me every day," I murmured as I munched the fish again, then heard a chuckle and turned around to see Jeykey.

He's resting against the wall, smirking, while I continue to eat the fish. "So you want me to cook for you every day, huh?" he says, smirking.

I just rolled my eyes and replied, "I just like how you prepare food, so maybe cook for me every day?" He smirked again and continued,

"I thought cutie you're still not hungry?" He remarked as he moved closer to me. I awkwardly smiled and replied, "Uhmm it's just I guess I suddenly felt hungry! Yeah! yeah! I'm hungry!" I shouted, jumping as he moved closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, but he doesn't respond, so I'm getting scared. He suddenly runs so quickly at me as I close my eyes, then I feel an arm around me.

He just hugged me, so it was a relief for me when he suddenly spoke and said, "I need someone to cuddle so can you eat fast? I want to sleep now," he asked as I pushed him and grabbed the fork to put fish in my mouth.

"See? I'm eating here," I remarked, pointing to my mouth full of fish. He instantly pouted, which I thought was cute, "Omg! yow sow kyut pawting," I added, pinching his cheek, making him pout even more.

"Feed me, babe," he said, grinning. He's so cute like a lost rabbit I grin at him and nod I can't he's too cute to bear I want him to do this all the time he's always mad tss

"On one condition," I murmured, crossing my arm, and he looked at me.

"Okay, what is it?" He said, sitting next to me, caressing my hair, "I will feed you if you always do that for me, always smile," I added, hoping he would say yes.

"OK great, but don't be naughty to me or always upset at me because it always boils my blood, and don't yell at me," he said, crossing his arm.

"All right," I said, putting another fish in my mouth as Jeykey opened his mouth. I fed him the fish as he smiled with his bunny smile.

'Omg! 'I like those smiles,' I thought.

Time skip-

I'm sitting in Jeykey's bed, playing with his phone while he scrolls through my social media, which I don't mind as long as he doesn't post any of my pictures.

"Jeykey?" I asked as he hummed.

"Jungkook, is that your name?" I asked, making him glance at me, confused.

"Ah, just wondering because I think kookie is a cute nickname for you," I smiled as he looked at me again and nodded several times while smiling.

"Of course, it is princess, you created it for me," he responded, giving me a thumbs up as I giggled. He's so adorable when he acts like this.

"I like your soft side, jey-" he cut me off with, "Call me by my nickname," he said, crossing his arms and pouting to make it cuter.

"All right, alright hahaha I like your soft and cute side 'kookie' done?" I remarked, making him smile and give me another thumbs up and scroll.

Then, while I was playing, he took his phone and placed it on the edge of his bed, making me glance at him.

"What? You have school tomorrow, remember it's Monday tomorrow," he said, holding my phone up to my face with the date and Sunday wrote on it.

"I don't want to go," I said, not looking at him as I put a pillow between us.

"Why? You need to study, babe," he whispered, reaching me as I lay down staring at the ceiling.

"Well the mafia and people must be looking for me just for 2 million," I said finally looking at him

"Okay then but you still need to study at the library every day I will come with you," he said patting my head as I nod and smile at him

When I suddenly spoke, he grinned at me and fell on his side as well.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

"Kookie?" It feels so good on-ear hearing her saying that nickname she gave to me so I don't respond so she will call me again

"Kookie?" She calls me again but this time I respond, "What is it, princess?" I said waiting for her to speak again

"I just want to thank you for doing everything for me from the start when I accidentally bump into you," she said making me freeze on my spot I don't know she will say this, She is always cold towards me at the same time scared too

"I know I'm being naughty to you sometimes but you're patient is so long for me not like the others when they just did something to you, You will suddenly ahm you know?" I just chuckle how she didn't tell the word

"My baby is thanking me for everything well you're my princess, of course, I will do everything for you," I said and got rid of the pillow that is in the middle of us making her flinch when she saw me coming closer to her

Please Like this,Thank you💖______________________________________
______________________________________