MSPS: Chapter 11

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I throw the pillow on the couch, but Jeykey still won't let go, so I shake my hand, forcing him to let go and he goes to his room, while I roll my eyes and head to the couch to lie down. But after a minute, someone draped a blanket over me and sat down beside me.

"You know? You also have a bed, why don't you sleep there? We're not going to fit here," I murmured, but he didn't listen to me and hugged me tighter, I moved so he could take off his arm around me, but he opened his eyes and muttered

"Y/N, if you're still upset over what happened earlier, I'm sorry okay? Now don't move, I'm going to sleep," he stated, closing his eyes again. I rolled my eyes and kicked him, causing him to open his eyes and glare at me as I glared back.

"Hey! Stop moving, I want to sleep now, I'm so tired of giving you piggyback and cleaning the entire home," he remarked with a cute pout, but I still moved.

"If you want to sleep, go to your room and don't sleep next to me," I murmured, crossing my arm so he'd already removed his arm from around my waist.

"No thanks, I'll still sleep next to my girl," he murmured, closing his eyes, and I stood up and lay down on the floor as he stood up and looked at me.

"Hey! It's cold there, come here!" He yelled and grabbed my back as I hit his hand, "Hey! Let me go! I'm going to sleep here if I want," I said, but he got up and carried me bridal style to his room and put me in the bed as he glared at me.

"Stay here, I have something to do," he said, crossing his arm as I looked at him. "What are you going to do?" I asked, standing up.

"I'm going to touch myself, do you want to help me?" he added smirking as I realized what he really meant, "Eww! What the fuck! You're so disgusting! You don't have to tell me like that!" I exclaimed, throwing a pillow at him.

"You asked, so I told you," he said, grabbing the pillow, "You should simply lie to me like you need to pee," I said, crossing my arms, but he crossed his arm as well and stated

"But when I was a young, darling, my parents told me not to lie," he chuckled, and I rolled my eyes and sat in the bed, pouting. I'm hungry since I didn't eat dinner and I didn't finish the cake that my grandmother gave me, so I rubbed my stomach, pouting, and looked at Jeykey again.

"What?" he asked, walking closer to me, sitting next to me, and staring into my eyes as I continued to pout. "I didn't realize my pout was so effective," I thought to myself, smirking.

Then Jeykey asked me again, "Hey, what's up with you? Why do you keep pouting?" he said as he held my hand, "I'm hungry," I answered as I played with my finger as Jeykey looked at me.

"What?" he asked, glaring at me, "I said I'm-" I was cut off again as he yelled at me. "Don't repeat Y/N! It's already fucking 1 a.m. and you want to eat? Come on Y/N, I don't have anything to cook here, What are you going to do now?!" He yelled at me while looking at me, sighing heavily and standing up.

"Let's go," he said as I smiled and asked, "Where?" He glanced at me with his brows crossing, so I just turned away and followed him. He opened the door and let me walk first.

We walked down the street until we arrived at a convenience store that was still open. I went to the chips section and jeykey just followed me as I looked at him and said, "You want too?" he just nods as I smile we went to the cashier and I was about to give the money to the girl but jeykey gave the girl money first so I said

"You treat?" I said with a wide smile as he just nodded so I jump like a kid exiting the convenience store then jeykey grab my back and said, "You shouldn't eat that it's not healthy" he said making me pout

"Then why did you buy this?" I asked, but he only sighed and took the chips and opened them. He handed me the chips as I smiled at him. "Thank you," I said as I munched on the chips.

While we were heading down the same route to the convenience store, he abruptly said, "Why do you live alone?" making me look at him and then back in the other direction, "What should I answer to him?" I thought.

"I'm asking you," he said, snapping his finger right in front of my face, so I looked at him and said, "Well, my cousin is in another country, and I only have my grandma left since my mom and dad died, and she takes care of me," I said smiling, and he just nodded and continued, so I remembered about his tattoo again, "Uhmm jeykey?" I said tapping his shoulder, and he looked at me with a 'why' look so

"What's the meaning of your tattoo?" I asked, making him pause and stare at me, "My tattoo doesn't have a meaning, it's simply an art for me, Not all tattoos need meanings and arts sometimes don't have meaning either," he said as I nodded and munched the chips, then he looks at me and grabs the chips.

"Enough with the chips, you've already eaten half of the bag," he muttered as he closed it, and I just stared at him.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

We've arrived at my house; Y/N hasn't said anything to me since I took her chips; I quietly chuckle and shut the door behind us; we walk to my bedroom, but I go to the toilet to pee.

But when I finished peeing, I entered my room and saw my Princess sleeping on the left side of the bed, so I just smiled and laid down next to her, then put an extra pillow in the middle of the bed so she would feel comfortable, and I remembered her phone was still on me, so I took it into my pocket and placed it on the nightstand. I was about to close my eyes when she turned her face toward me.

I chuckled as she just gazed at me, not even blinking twice or once. "Baby, I know I'm too attractive to be stared at, but please stop staring at me, it's making me shy," I said, pretending to be sheepish and making her look at me disgusted.

"Stop! You're not attractive eww," she exclaimed as she turned around, so I back hugged her, but she didn't seem to mind, so I called her to ask if it was okay to hug her.

"Baby? Babe? Princess?" I called out, but she didn't respond, so I looked at her, but she was already asleep, so I simply hugged her, not caring if she was angry.

Please Like this,Thank you💖______________________________________
______________________________________