Beakhyun closed his eyes to remember again what he just saw few minutes earlier.

Flashback:
"Bacon look we have a baby brother. He is so tiny and look at his purple eyes."

"TaeTae Mom is calling you."

"Now let's see if Dasik is more strong or me to protect you."

"Bacon see i made my first arrow."

"Yeah they called me names."

"Boys come back your dad is going to shout at me."

"Dad TaeTae is missing."

"You are his guardian for a reason Beck. Try to locate him."

"Bacon we made it out where are you?"

"No leave me I'm not going without Bacon. I said leave me Dasik."

"He must have ran away. He is strong."

"I can still feel him."

End of flashback.

There was a storm of flashes that came with just on single touch. He felt each and every single one of them. It felt like the void that was always there is suddenly starting to vanish.

His trans broke when a sharp pain ran down his spine. He jolted his body and dropped on his knees. This time the pain is more sever than other.

He let out an agonizing howl and dropped by the face to the ground. Jimin and Yoongi were quick to hold him but he was not at all aware of his surroundings.

Taehyung pushed the door open and ran outside mindlessly. He saw Yeonjun going outside but didn't bother to stop him. He has other priorities right now.

He ran locating his sister's scent. He is too scared to loose them after he got them so many years of pain and suffering.

He can feel her in the living room so without giving anyone any other glance he ran straight to the living room.

"Taehyung." Jungkook called as he saw him running outside. Clearly he didn't noticed him or else nothing but he would have glared at him.

Jungkook wonders what could be that important that the Omega is running for the other direction mindlessly. As in his own mind was not a mess.

An just then the time seem to stop. Jungkook saw how lifelessly Taehyung dropped to the ground.

An agonizing howl echoed the whole mansion, followed by another deep agonizing howl which is followed by another shrill howl.

Three Omegas howled in pain at a time Jungkook was quick to ran To his mate and sat beside him to pick him up. Taehyung was trashing on the ground.

"Don't touch him." Jungkook stopped like seriously now is not the time to think about personal issues. His life is more important than there issues.

"Now is not the time to...."

"Your touch will cause him more pain. Step away from him."