Epilogue:: 1

Author's POV: 

"Kim Taehyung!" Yeojun said as he just sighed. 
"What happened now?" He asked as Mina giggled seeing Taehyung's desperate facial expression. 
"Don't worry. Nothing much. Just.. your girlfriend beat up 10 kids behind the college ground." He said as Taehyung almost choked on his breath. 
"WHAT?! Last time it was 3 and now 10?!" Taehyung almost fainted listening to the deeds you did. 

"What was the use of her becoming a human, she won't ever change!" He muttered under his breath before running towards the ground to already see you standing there innocently as if nothing ever happened. He glared at you while you smiled at him innocently. 
"Don't show that pretentious look to me. It won't work. Be honest." He sternly said as you sighed. 
"I was walking and they eve-teased me." You said as he thought for a while. 
"She did the right thing but if I encourage her, she'll beat up more people." He mumbled to himself while you looked at him blankly. 

"Don't do these. If someone teases you, tell me." He said as you sighed. 
"So you get beaten up by those punks? Eh, I think I am enough!" You said smirking as he hissed at you making you shut up. 
"You are a human now! Why do you still have so much strength in you?" He asked as you giggled. 
"I still have much energy in me. It'll fade as I age. So why not use my energy now?" You asked as he sighed. 
"Why did you even bother to be a human?!" He asked as you looked at him with big eyes while he apologized. 

"What are you both talking about?" Yeojun and Mina asked as you both coughed ignoring them. 
"Nothing. Just asking a few questions." Taehyung said while you just smirked. 
"Now, what if they complain to the principal? Do you really want to get kicked out of the college that bad?" Taehyung asked as you looked everywhere but him. 
"Did you get hurt though?" He asked a bit concerned as you internally smiled mischievously before whining in pain which never existed. 

"My arm... it hurts.." You said as he came forward glaring at you.
"Can't you be a bit careful?" He asked as you tried not to smile while Mina and Yeojun sighed. 
"She will never learn, and he will never teach." Mina said as Yeojun chuckled. 
"Perfect couple, aren't they?" Yeojun whispered as Mina nodded. 

"Okay guys, you both carry on this drama. We both are going." Mina said as Yeojun left with her while trying not to smile as Taehyung asked you questions.
"Where did you get hurt? Your arm looks fine.." He mumbled while you looked away thinking of how to lie to him. 

"You are lying, aren't you?" He asked as you coughed. 
'Being a human has made my lying abilities lessen so much.' You thought before looking down sadly. He sensed something was wrong with you so he came and patted your head. 
"It's okay. Don't do these again. You can't escape punishments being a human." He said as you giggled looking at him cutely as he smiled back at you. 

"Let's go back to class." He said as you rolled your eyes.
"Yah! Are we dating for real?" You asked as he looked at you confused before nodding making you roll your eyes.
"If we are, then why don't you act like we are!" You said as he looked at you confused. 
"Let me show you how to know we are dating." You said before going near him. He was staring at you confused when you suddenly pecked his lips making his eyes widen.
"yah!" He called you touching his lips shyly. You sighed shaking your head. 

"I can't with you. Are you coming or should I do something more?" You asked smirking as you saw him standing there shyly looked down. He quickly came running with you while you giggled seeing him. 

-----At home

"What do you want to eat, Y/N?" Mrs Kim asked as you thought for a while.
"Your jjajangmyeon!" You said smiling brightly as she nodded before preparing for it.
"Will, you ever ask your BIOLOGICAL son what he wants to eat?" Taehyung asked while Mrs Kim and you giggled at his jealousy.

"Come on! My daughter-in-law worths more than you." Mrs Kim said teasing Taehyung as you tried not to laugh while Taehyung looked at her with his eyebrows crooked.
"Before your daughter-in-law, she is MY girlfriend." He said as Mrs Kim made a 'tch' at him while you were enjoying the mother and son duo fighting over you.
-------------------
"Mm! This is so good!! The food is warm." Taehyung said while enjoying the food while you tilt your head towards him whisper-asking him. 
"Do you know what else is warm and good?" (no- istg- I'm innocent bye-) You asked as he looked at you confused but seeing your mischievous smirk, he got the hint of what you wanted to say. His eyes widened as he pushed you lightly making you giggle while he glared at you.