Part 10: Are you a devil?

"Next contestant." The host said as you stepped up going towards the stage grabbing everyone's attention. You got up looking at the girls who were now eyeing you in jealousy. You smirked at them and started the show.

Everyone clapped as you winked at Taehyung who forgot how to blink. You got down with the show ending and it was time for everyone to sleep. 

-----At Midnight

You looked at the moon. You could see what was happening on the moon. 2 devils fighting. You laughed quietly at the fight. You went towards the forest walking quietly when a voice interrupted you.

"Sun Hee?" You heard that voice that made you freeze on your spot. 
"You." Your eyes turned ice-cold as a burning flame could be seen in them. 
"H-How are you on earth?" She asked as you smirked.
"Why? Did you think I died? All the angels you sent to kill me.. I KILLED THEM!" You said laughed or you could also call it screaming. But the pain of your eyes weren't saying you were happy.

"Stop. You won't get good consequences with these evil acts. You will end up getting deceased." She said as you scoffed. 
"Are you worried about me? YOU? WORRIED ABOUT WHO? ME?" You scoffed loudly before saying, 
"Show these fake concerns to your petty humans. Not me." You said smirking as she looked at you desperately. 
"Please. We had to save them." 
"Save them by trading me to the Devil. To a place where you knew how my life would end up. I ended up becoming an evil devil!" You smirked. 
"Either ways, if I stop now or never I will get deceased. I already killed so many angels, humans and some devils too." You said smiling at her evilly as she started crying. 

"Don't pretend so much now. You should've saved me back then as your child. But woman, I mean angel. Stop with these acts! I don't care about them!" You said as she looked away. 
"You can go now." You said leaving the place but what you saw made you shocked. 

Someone was hiding behind the tree and it was Taehyung. 

'She must not know.' You thought before dashing towards the tree. You covered his mouth with your palm telling him to shut up. His eyes were showing fright and terror as you couldn't help but feel guilty. 

You didn't know why but you didn't want him to know about anything. You didn't want him to run away from you or leave you. 

Soon, the angel left as you sighed leaving him. He looked at you shocked before asking, 

"Are you a devil?" 

Taehyung's POV:

"Ugh, I am bored!" I thought before going out of my tent.
"Isn't that Y/N?" I asked myself before looking carefully. 'Yes, it's her! But where is she going?' I thought before following her.
Today, her dance performance was so awesome. I wanted to talk to her as well but when I was about to go near her someone called, "Sun Hee?" I quickly hid behind a tree and unwantedly listened to their conversation.

"I killed them!" Y/N said as my eyes widened. My heartbeats fastened in fear as I tried not to make any noise.
I knew she was strange and scary but a devil? No wonder she didn't have a single good trait in her when we first met. I was hiding but as she was about to leave, she somehow saw me.

Author's POV:

"A-Are you a devil?" He asked as you looked away sighing. He backed away as you looked down knowing he'll probably run away. But to your surprise, he didn't.
"Did you really kill people?" He asked as you looked at him amused.
"Think as you want," You said as he just blinked a few times before smiling at you.
"You used to be an angel!" He said as you looked at him shocked. 

Author's POV:

"How much did you hear?" You asked as he just looked away.
"Forget it. Or run away from me." You said coldly but he just shook his head.
"I won't." He said.
"I am a devil. What if I kill you?" You asked but he just chuckled before saying, "I have at least 1% of confidence that you won't kill me."
"Why would you trust a devil?" You asked clearly not understanding his logic.
"I don't know. I just do." He said looking down.

"Aren't you scared?" You asked.
"I am. A lot. But I want to trust you." He said as if he himself was confused about the reason.

"I didn't kill any humans." You said.
"They sent a few angels to kill me and I killed them." You said.
"Then why did you said that?" He asked.
"The angels don't have deathly powers like us. Our powers are only meant to destroy, burn, dry everything. So that's why." You took a breath before saying, "Moreover, everyone in Hades and Heavens thinks I killed humans." You said.

"Why?" He asked as you let out an airy chuckle.
"I killed angels who were dressed as humans at the moment and some angel saw me killing them and misunderstood and rumours started spreading." You said.
"Not like I care." You said walking ahead as he kept following you.

"How did you become a devil if you were an angel?" He asked as you looked at him once before looking at the moon.
"On a night like this." You said.