Part 1: The New Girl

"All she believed in was the dark until he showed her the light."

---------------------------

"Who is she?"
"Do you know her?"
"She is so pretty?" 
"Looks like a badass!" 
"I want to be her friend!" 

Murmurs were heard everything as you walked down the corridor, everyone's eyes on you. You smirked looking at a guy who was eyeing you mischievously. Some girls were giving you jealous looks while the others were giving you admirable looks not knowing the real identity of you. 
------------------------
"Hello. I am Jeon Y/N. And it's fine to not get along." You said smiling as they all looked at you weirdly while a few dumb students just cheered for you. 
"You may take a seat there, beside Lee Mina." The Teacher said as you nodded going to your seat. 
"Hello! Nice to meet you. I am Lee Mina." The girl said as you smiled at her.
"Jeon Y/N." You said as your eyes travelled the whole class just to see all of the boys eyeing you except for one guy. 

"What is his name?" You asked Mina as she looked at Taehyung before saying, "Kim Taehyung." 
You smirked looking at him. 
"Must be of a kind." You said before resting your chin on your palms. 

-Lunch Time- 12:05 p.m

"Do you want to eat with me?" A guy shyly asked as you said, "No." before leaving him dumbfounded. 

One by one, more than 10-20 guys had already asked you to eat with them but your eyes were just on that one guy who didn't even care about your existence. 
"Why does he not care? It hurts my pride." You sighed staring at him. He sensed something and looked at you just to look away uninterested. 
"I will get you soon. Baby..." You smirked before going to the cafeteria.

Taehyung's POV: 

"Hello, I am Jeon Y/N." The new girl said as I glanced at her. She was really pretty but something about her was different from others. Her aura was different. And her smile looked more like a mischievous smirk. I looked at the boys to see them eyeing her as always. 

'I don't want to get bullied by looking at her.' I thought before doing my own work scared by the fact I might get bullied badly if the guys see me looking at the girl. Although it's not their business, what are bullies for?

---Lunchtime

I was eating quietly when Mark and his gang came towards me making me stop my movements.
"Someone is getting mannered nowadays." Mark smirked as he took my banana milk squeezing out the milk.
"Why are you so quiet? Greet us!" Jackson said as I stuttered. "H-Hel-" I was about to greet them but someone cut me off. 
"Hello. I am Jeon Y/N." The new girl said as Mark smirked looking at her. 
"May I get your number?" She asked as I looked down having no hopes for someone to stand up for me. 
"Sur-" Mark was about to speak when she pointed her phone towards me smiling.
"Your number." She asked me as I was just sitting surprised. 
"Eyy girl! This p*nk is very dry and useless. Why bother getting his number when cool people exist?" Mark said as she looked at him before speaking, 
"You aren't that cool. Not from my standards, sorry." She smirked as she walked past Mark making all of them annoyed. They left soon making me surprised. No one in the school ever dared to stand up for me. 
She was about to leave when I called her, "E-Excuse me.. Thank you for standing up for me." I said as she let out an airy chuckle before saying, 
"I was here for your number, not for saving you." She said before she left. 

Y/N's POV: 

"Let's meet again... for your number." I mumbled before leaving the place. 

"That girl is so stinky!" 
"Ugh! She should die soon!"
"Did you see how the guys were staring at her?" 
"Does she have no conscience?" 
"HELLo, I aM jEoN y/N~ iT'S fInE iF tO nOt gEt AlOnG~" 
"What does she think of herself?" 
"She should jump from the rooftop and die." 

You opened the door of the cubicle you were in making the girls bad-mouthing you stiffen. 
You smiled at them before washing your hands as they all were staring at you scared.

"Should I go to the rooftop?" You asked the girls as they looked at you in disbelief. 
"I can try dancing too!" You said smirking as they scoffed leaving. 

-During Class Time-

"GUYS! THE NEW KID, JEON Y/N IS ON THE ROOFTOP DANCING!!!" 

Hey guys! Tysm for reading the first part of this series that I uploaded💜 If you liked it, remember to vote and comment. Do share with your friends😃 Stay safe and happy🤍💙💛💚💜🤍🧡❤️

Instagram: @adoresvtae // @ramenfics_