Part 8: Be your friend

Author's POV: 

Because you were a devil, you could lift weights easily. Although you rarely used your powers on Earth this boy had other plans for you. 

"Why am I helping you?" You asked him as he just thought for a while before making a clueless face. 
"Yah get off!" You said throwing him on a pile of leaves as he groaned. 
"It hurts!" He said as you scoffed. 
"Oh wow!" He said looking at the little pond in front of you both. 
"Did you bring me here on purpose?" He asked as you rolled your eyes sitting on a corner quietly. 

"Woahh! I have seen these in movies! The male lead brings the female lead.. but wait. Maybe the thing just got reversed!" He said as you shrugged. 

Although, you always liked to make chaos and do crazy stuff. With Taehyung, you wanted to be peaceful. It didn't mean that you had completely changed but you wanted to be peaceful when you were with him. As if all of your evil and dark thoughts vanished looking at his face. 

You didn't know why. You never helped someone easily. Instead, you put them in trouble. You never cared about someone. Nor did you ever bother genuinely talking to them. All you ever did was cause them trouble or make it more complicated.

Maybe it was because he was the only one who somehow made you think about yourself. Made you rethink your choices and your actions. It would be unrealistic but yet, it was the truth. 

But it never meant that your boldness and mischievous behaviour vanished;)

"How long do you know this place for?" He asked.
"Even before your birth." You said as he laughed sarcastically. Although you were telling the truth who would believe that? 

You smirked looking at him. 'Only if he knows who he is with right now.' You thought as he just looked at you as you leaned closer to him. You smirked looking at his frozen face. 

"There." You said giving him the leaf which was on his hair for a long time now. 
"O-oh." He said as you chuckled. 
"Did you think I would kiss you?" You asked smirking as he shook his head looking away. 

"I thought you didn't like to have fun?" You asked he just pushed you before saying, "Our teammates might be searching for us!" 

"Coward." You mumbled before going with him. 
"Can you even walk?" You saw him stumbling on the ground. 

"I thought I was a devil but now am volunteering as an angel." You scoffed. 

-----At night

"So, let's all enjoy this night with some BBQ!" The teacher said as all the students raised their glasses together. 

Taehyung's POV:

"Cheers!" The students from my table said as I smiled raising my glass of coke.
Yes, we weren't allowed to drink because we still belonged to high school. Although it was our last year, still that didn't make the teacher cut us some slack. I didn't drink anyway.

I saw Y/N eating. She looked so beautiful. I never saw her smile genuinely or brightly. She either laughed crazily or smirked. But never smiled once which makes me wonder how she'd look like if she ever smiled.

----Next morning

"Students! We will do an egg hunt today! There will be 3 big eggs and the one to find them will be the winner!" The teacher announced as some students were happy while some scoffed.

"Humans are so lame." You said to yourself before scoffing.

Black hat, Black outfit, black gloves. You looked weird to many yet your pretty face covered it all. You walked here and there in the forest.
"This GPS is useless." You said throwing it away walking. Walking elegantly, you were interrupted by a boy who was digging the ground with his hands like a fool.

"What are you doing?" You asked as he looked back to almost jump in his place. He started coughing before asking you, "W-What are you wearing?"
"I look beautiful, don't I?" You asked him as he scoffed.

"You look like you're in some crowning ceremony and not an egg hunt." He said.
"Who cares about egg hunts anyway?" You asked as he pointed towards himself making you sigh.

"Let's go travel!" You said smirking as he looked at you confused. You extended his hand, with which he got up. You started running as he was dragged along with you.