Part 13: Am I changing?

----Time skip

"You know I have always seen humans do this. I know these." You said as he nodded.
"But you didn't try these out yourself, did you?" He asked as you shook your head.
"That's why! You need to know the cool stuff we humans do. We aren't as petty as you think." He said as you sighed.

"You've become nicer since the field trip." He said as you scoffed.
"Whatever." You said. 

"Look! This pretty garland!" He said putting a flower garland on your neck. 
"How can you make this flower garland so fast?" You asked as he gave you a proud smile. 
"You can't make it faster than me." He said as you scoffed before starting to make the garland. 2 minutes, and you were done. 
"HOW?" He almost shouted as you smiled mischievously at him. 

"Did you use your powers?" He asked.
"Do you watch too many movies?" You asked him as he looked down.
"I learn fast." You said as he nodded. You put the garland on his neck as he smiled at you.

"Why do you never smile?" He asked.
"I just smiled?" You said as he shook his head.
"You always smile or smirk in mischievousness but I never saw you smiling genuinely." He said.
"Don't expect so much from me. I am just a devil after all. There is no kindness or light in the life of a devil." You said getting up as he sighed following you. 

"Let's go to that area! There might be fireworks!" He said as you sighed.
"I hate those noisy places." You said but he just dragged you with him. 
"As if you are less noisy." He said making you glare at him. 

The fireworks started as the sky was lightened up with light. You looked up looking at the fireworks creating beautiful designs on the sky making it look more beautiful. 

You never liked human stuff. You thought they were petty and lame. Although when you first came to earth, you were kind to humans. But not to their tastes. You always lived in forests, staring at the moon the entire night and the sun the entire day. The Earth was so different from Hades, pretty and beautiful. It made you end up hating it more. But you wouldn't go back to Hades either. And in this way, you spent over 8000 years on Earth seeing their revolution from era to era. 

You knew about their likings such as restaurants, flowers, crafts, fireworks. All you ever liked on the Earth was restaurants. And now after seeing Fireworks, making flower garlands, roaming in amusement parks you felt different. You kind of started liking these things. 

'Am I changing?' You thought before looking at the sky.

Taehyung's POV:

I looked at her staring at the fireworks. Her face was blank but I knew she liked the fireworks. Soon a firecracker burst as she looked at it and what I saw next made my eyes wide. Am I dreaming?

She was smiling.

And this was a genuine smile. I never saw her smile like that. Every time, her smiles held mischievousness or evilness. But this was the first time she looked like an innocent angel while smiling.
I know she has evilness in her. I also know very well it isn't truly safe to trust her. But my stupid heart can't understand. It just wants to keep trusting her whether it ends me up in trouble. I still want to be with her, trusting her.

"What?" She asked me as she caught me staring at her.
"N-Nothing!" I said.
"Well, I know I am pretty!" She said smirking as I sighed, 'There she goes again.'

"Oh, it's late! Let's go!" I said as she looked at me and then smirked.
"There's a motel nea-" She was going to talk but I shut her up but by leaving first.
"Fool." I heard her mumbling but couldn't care less.

----At midnight

"UGH!" I almost screamed. It has been over 3 hours now and I am rolling on the bed. Usually, I sleep in less than 5 minutes but today I can't even close my eyes peacefully. Every time I close my eyes, I see her. Her face keeps popping into my mind out of nowhere.

When I thought about her smile, my heart started racing faster than a horse. What is this that I am feeling? Am I really falling for her? A devil?

Author's POV:

"Why am I thinking about him? Why can't I control my mind? Am I getting weird symptoms like humans?" You were sitting on a tree for 2 hours now not being able to sleep. Not like you slept anyways.
"Well, I am changing a lot though. I used to cause so much trouble in random places, scare people. Those fools got scared of me even without me using my powers. And now.. I am just being some... nice?" You said to yourself before sighing.
"Whatever." You said before lying on the grass looking at the moon smiling. But soon your expressions changed as you realized, you smiled for the first time in over 8000 years.