Part 2: Tutor Me

Author's POV: 

Taehyung sat in class writing down the notes. He looked at your seat to see it empty. He looked at the banana milk on his table which he bought for you to thank you properly. 

"GUYS! THE NEW KID JEON Y/N IS ON THE ROOFTOP, DANCING!" 

A student shouted as everyone in the class ran downstairs while Taehyung frowned looking at the chaos. 

"JEON Y/N! COME DOWN!" A boy shouted as you smirked getting on the fence of the rooftop. 
"YOU WILL FALL!" A girl shouted. Some kids started crying scared of you while you kept moving your hips with your hands in rhythm while laughing like a maniac. 
You looked at the girls who were badmouthing you earlier standing there terrified. 
"C-Come down!" You heard a call from behind as you looked back to see Kim Taehyung. You frowned looking at him. 
"I sure had locked the door but you seem to be stronger than me!!" You screamed laughing while Taehyung just stared at you confused. 
"COME DOWN!" The students shouted as you sat on the fence relaxing. 

"Are you crazy?!" Taehyung asked as you looked at him with a smirk.
"Why would you do such a thing? You will get kicked out of the school!" Taehyung said as you sighed before lighting up your cigarette. 

"You nag so much. Chill babe. They won't." You said as he started coughing.
"I c-cant handle the s-smoke smell." He coughed as you sighed in annoyance before dropping the cigarette and stepping on it with your foot. 
"Are you a kid?" You asked him before jumping down the fence. 
"Let's go, sweetie!" You said exiting the roof as he followed you.

"Jeon Y/N. The principal wants to see you." A teacher said looking at you terrified as you smiled at her weakly before going there. 
"May I know why you did such a thing?" The Principal asked. You just looked down playing with your nails before looking up with fake tears in your eyes.
"T-The girls of class 8A m-made me do it!" You fake cried. 
"Bring them over here!" The Principal said. 

-In class-

"Did they really do that?" Mina asked as you nodded looking down hiding the smirk on your face with a sad frown. 
Meanwhile, Taehyung was staring at you knowing that you did that intentionally. You noticed him as you smirked winking at him while he looked away. 

"I thought I could make a new friend.." He mumbled before throwing away the banana milk he had bought for you. 

-Next day- 

"Y/N!" Mina said waving as you waved back at her. 
"These guys don't annoy you too much, do they?" She asked as you just chuckled before taking out a gum from your bag.
"What if you get caught?" Mina asked as you smirked.
"No worries." You said before looking at the board. 

"Jeon Y/N. As you transferred in the middle of the year, you don't have many notes. So you should take the notes from someone. Kim Taehyung, give her the notes." The teacher said as you smiled looking at him while he just looked down. 

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked looking at you who was standing in front of his seat. 
"Notes." You said as he nodded before handing them to you. You looked down at the notes before saying, "Tutor me." 
"What?" He asked as you nodded as he looked down sighing. 

"I can-" He was about to talk but you cut him off by smiling, "Thank you! Send me your address soon!" You said jumping to your seat. 

-After School-

"I heard the girls turned out to be bullies. A lot of students gave testimony that those group of girls abused many kids." Mina said as you nodded smirking. 
"I can't believe they bullied you on your first day! It must've been scary!" Mina said as you scoffed inaudible for her to hear mumbling, "It was fun you idiot." 

"See ya!" She said bidding you a bye as you smiled at her before checking your phone. 
"So he didn't take my number neither gave me his." You said.
"See how I play with you naive kid~" You chuckled. 

Taehyung's POV: 

I sat on the bed thinking about everything that happened today. The way she danced on the rooftop scared me to death. She didn't even look scared. But why? 

Now she wants me to tutor her. Although, I don't think my bullies will be a big problem. After today. they didn't look that scary. I don't know why I was so scared of them. But tutoring her would be scary. 

Y/N's POV: 

"I will tutor you." He said making my lips go upward into a smile looking smirk. 
'Trapped the mouse!' I thought before nodding to him. 
"After school for 1 hour. At my house.." He said as I smiled nodding. 

"Nobody talks to him. Why are you being friends with him?" Mina asked as I stared at the boy writing his notes. 
"He looks fun. Fun to play with." I mumbled the last part smirking.

-After school-

"You were supposed to come at 5 but you came at 6. You're late." He said as I rolled my eyes entering the house. 
'What a couch!' I thought before plopping on it. 
"M-Make yourself at home." He said before going towards the kitchen as I let out an airy chuckle looking at the interior. 
"I want it." I mumbled staring at a pen that looked extremely ethereal. 

Author's POV: 

"I brought some juice for us." He said passing you a tray of orange juice. 
"Juice? Don't you have wine?" You asked but he just shook his head with a frown. 
"No way! You never tasted it?!!" You asked as he shook his head making you laugh.  
"You're really a thing." You mumbled inaudibly for him to hear. 

"So let's start." He said. 
"So early? Of course, you're a petty human too after all." You said but he looked at you confused. 
"What are you talking about?" He asked, 
"Fucking, duh!" You said but his eyes widened as his face turned red. 

"I w-was talking about s-studying." He said as you coughed. 
'I am not supposed to feel embarrassed.' You thought before taking out your notebook.