Part 6: Can a devil care?

-----Present Time

"Y/N, wanna bet on it?" Suzy, the worst girl in the school asked as you smirked. 
"How many cigarettes do you bet it on?" She asked. 
"Really had to bet it on my most favourite thing!" You rolled your eyes before throwing 3 packs of them on the table.
"Woah!" Suzy and her minions exclaimed as Suzy put in 2 packs. 

"Let's start." You said smirking as she nodded. 

You and Suzy bet on who will steal the teacher's documents first. The one to steal them first will get 5 packs of cigarette. 

----During class time

"What are these?" Taehyung asked as he took the papers, his eyes widened.
"Why did you steal them?" He almost screamed as you glared at him shutting him up. 
"I and Suzy bet on 5 packs of cigarette." You said as he sighed.
"Do you know what will happen if you get caught?" He asked as you rolled your eyes.
"I won't get caught." You said trying to snatch the papers from him but he ran away as Suzy got them.

"Too weak Y/N. I win the cigarettes!" She said as you scoffed before glaring at Taehyung.
"HOW DARE YOU?" You shouted at him, your eyes full of rage as he backed away. 
"You will get kicked out if you get caught." He said.
"How is it your business? Don't butt into my business or I will kill you." You said leaving as he looked down. 

"Why does she have to be so mean? Am I just wasting my time trying to help her?" He asked himself. 
"Again, why do I care if she doesn't lead a good life?" He sighed before keeping his books aside.

----During Lunch 

"Y/N, eat with me!" Mina dragged you with her as you rolled your eyes. 
"How is the food kids?" The Ajhumma asked as everyone cheered while only one person said something else. 
"Disgusting." You said throwing away the food platter in front of the Ajhumma as she looked down while the kids were all shocked. 

"You should apologize." Taehyung said coming to you as you rolled your eyes.
"The food is disgusting. I only said the truth." You said as he scoffed.
"Can't you understand people's feelings for once? Your words can hurt someone more than you think." He said.
"Only you petty humans feel these useless emotions. I don't." You said.
"You yourself are a human." He said as you laughed. 

"Do you even know the truth?" You asked as he looked away disappointed. 
"And I don't like sugarcoated lies." You said as Taehyung looked at you confused as if something was unusual. 
"I've never seen someone so heartless like you." He said as you chuckled. 
"Don't turn into a devil." He said but as he was about to leave, you spoke, 

"How will I turn into one when I already am one?" 

Author's POV:

"How will I turn into one when I already am one?" You spoke as he looked at you one last time before you left.
"Does he really think I will be good? An angel?" You scoffed before throwing away the water bottle in which you were drinking water.

"How dare those petty creatures? Call me heartless? Stupid fools. My heart is just a useless thing inside of me, cold as ice and hard as stone." You said as a tear slipped down your eyes.

You looked down at the teardrop which turned into ashes as it touched the ground. You scoffed.

"All I can do is destroy." You said before laughing like a maniac. The laughs were psychotic and scary for others. But for you, it was nothing but a way to laugh at yourself and your miseries hidden deep inside of you, buried under those dark thoughts of yours.

You got up from there going to your class but little did you know someone heard you again.

"Why is she so complicated?" Taehyung asked himself before chuckling.

He knew you were a dark person, someone who was unpredictable and emotionless. But he didn't know about the fact why you were like this. He thought it was your complicated life and wanted to help you, accompany you. Even he didn't know why. He questioned himself why he wanted to get involved with you but there was no answer.

 -----Time skip

"Ajhumma." You said to the woman who was now packing her things. She looked at you with a tint of sadness in your eyes.
"I didn't mean what I said earlier." You said looking away as she smiled.
"It's okay my child. Thank you for telling me the truth. I will make better food from now on!" She said as you left that place.

"Why did I have to do that stupid thing?" You asked yourself before scoffing.