Part 4: To Play with you

"She thought it was just nothing but fun until his existence truly made an impact on her."

----Next day at school

"S-save me!" A guy came to you asking you for help as you looked behind him to see some bullies who were beating him up. 

"What do you think you're doing?" One of them said as you smirked looking at them. 
"Give this boy to us. He needs a lesson." A boy said coming towards you as you stood in front of the boy before smirking.
"What?" He asked as you sighed before stepping aside. 
"Take him. I don't care." You said as the boy smirked before dragging the weak guy.
"Weaklings." You mumbled before going to your classroom when you saw a pair of eyes looking at you with disappointment. 
"You could've saved him." Taehyung said as you scoffed. 
"It's not my business. He should fight for himself." You said but Taehyung just looked away. 

"Then why did you save me that day?" He asked. 
"I didn't save you. I just came to ask for your number." You said as he sighed before saying, "I can't tutor you anymore." 

"Why does he care so much about someone he doesn't know?" You said to yourself.
-------------
"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked looking at you who was standing on the doorstep. 
"To study." You said getting inside pushing him aside. 
"But I told you I won't tutor you anymore." He said. 
"I never agreed to it." You said before sitting on the couch with one leg over the other.

"Ah Y/N?" Taehyung's mom came in as you stood up greeting her. 
"How are you dear?" She asked. 
"I am fine. What about you? You look so pretty!" You said smiling at her as she chuckled. 
"I am good. Now that Taehyung has a friend, it's more good." She said as Taehyung just sighed while you smiled at her. 
"It's more good for me that I have such an intelligent friend who can help me with my studies!" You said as she laughed. 
"Study well!" She said going. 

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.
"To play with you." 

Taehyung's POV:

"To play with you." She said as I frowned. 'What does she mean?' I thought as she laughed.
"You were the only one who wasn't eyeing me in school like the other guys so I wanted to gain your attention in some way!" She said as I felt a pang on my chest.

'And here I thought someone was nice enough to be my friend.'

"You gained my attention. Now leave." I said as she rolled her eyes.
"Do you really not wanna have some fun? How can you be so boring?" She asked making me scoff.
"Do you really not have a single good thing about you? Do the angels not show their grace on you?" I asked as her smirk turned into a pale emotionless face.

"Angels don't show grace to people. They show it to themselves." She said and in a blink of an eye, she disappeared.
"Where did she go?" I asked myself but didn't see her anywhere.

----Flashback

After a short time of the creation of Earth, the heavens and hades had their habitat going as usual. But the Heaven's had the best day in there because of the birth of one special angel who was named Sun Hee. But little did they know, their endless joy wasn't going to last for a long time.

5 years later, you were abducted by the God of Demons and thus, your life took a drastic turn.

"Give me this angel or else the entire human kingdom will die!" The God of Demons laughed like a maniac while you were praying for your wellness. Being a 5-year-old immature angel, you didn't know what was happening to you. You thought you were going to be safe but the God of Heavens treasured the humans more than anything, of course, it was his duty after all.

And you ended up being the devil who was born an angel. All your life was in Hades. You waited every day for someone from Heavens to come and save you. But day by day, the hope died. And as the hope died, the angel inside you died along with it. You embraced Hades as your home, the darkness as your eternal partner and the evil as your pillar of life.

But even though you changed, the pain which you had felt never changed.

----Present Time

"Angels show grace on people? Grace that changes someone's life like this?" You scoffed walking when suddenly it started pouring.
"You really know the timing, don't you?" You looked up at the sky as you walked while drenching in the rain.